News Round 20 PORT vs Bombers changes

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Cam. I know him personally and he's a great guy, but I don't want him anywhere near our best 22.
Hey I've said a hundred times, some of these people are genuinely lovely people and their effort is not questioned. But its a brutal world and their choice to attempt to take the accolades of success and a career in the media and sportsmans nights, never having to work again, the attempt comes at a cost such as this.

And tell him to get a friggin haircut.

Assuming Lycett is injured/rested - this is getting closer to a decent side, albeit with a side dish of Sutcliffe/Hinkleyball craziness thrown in.

Replace Jonas with Howard, and Sutcliffe with Garner/Atley/Drew/carbon rod and its starting to resemble a structured football side...

I can't understand the many flat earthers who despite Hinkley and club clearly stating Lycett DROPPED that need to convince themselves otherwise .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's not a lair and it's extremely poor of you to say he is .

The alternative is he thinks Scott Lycett isn't in our best 22. I'd rather be coached by a liar than an idiot.

Ladhams will have more ruck time than Ryder.

In ROUND 20, Sherlock Hinkley discovers that a three-tall forward line with an actual FF increases our chances of scoring.

I am humbled. I am still a newbie at this sport. I would have never imagined it...

Let me review the economic relationship here

1. I pay money to watch HIM play
2. HE, as a full time professional, is paid money from ME to play

Thank you but I'll insult the **** out of any player I want. He can cry into the $10k+ he will earn tomorrow

But you are right, he is another person suffering because of Ken's ego

Let's review your economic relationship

Your choice , he will be paid regardless of whether you contribute $$ .

Agreed he is a full time professional .
Is he paid money from you NO ( sorry about needless capitals shouting) . He is paid NOTHING from you . HE is paid by PACF . I buy my groceries from Coles , can I then say money from me pays their cucumber supplier ?? NO but the same logic which is ridiculously flawed

YOU ( whoops needless shouting ranting again but useful when no substance to scripting ) can insult any player YOU ( relapse ) like but others are equally free to judge YOU ( further relapse ) for it . To most insulting the .... out of anyone is a sign weakness , lack of manners . For example insulting another contributor to this board is against the rules .

He won't earn 10K plus tomorrow . His playing bonus would not exceed $2000 probably less . YOUR ( whoops slipped again ) knowledge of player payments is aligned to the rest of your rationale .

Last edited:
He's not a lair and it's extremely poor of you to say he is .

Either Hinkley is a liar or Lycett's sore knee is fake and he's a terrific actor. Something has to give.

The alternative is he thinks Scott Lycett isn't in our best 22. I'd rather be coached by a liar than an idiot.

Best 22 for tomorrow's game clearly not in match selectors eyes

I genuinely wouldn't be concerned with our ladder position IF Hinkley and Co had spent 18 rounds getting games into ALL of the kids. We'd be posied for a Brisbane like spike in the next year or so. Instead it is simply another wasted year in no mans land.

BUt no Ken, keep giving games to a bloke who wasn't even good enough to be on our list (or Freos!) at the start of the year...

Camries Mk2.

Lycett wasn’t great last week, he was up against Mumford ffs.

If he is out of form due to injury he’s still out of form. If you go out there to play you are 100% as they say.

People have been crying out to see Ladhams given a go for months. What did you expect to happen when he came into the side?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either Hinkley is a liar or Lycett's sore knee is fake and he's a terrific actor. Something has to give.

Lycett was warned earlier this season he was on cusp of being dropped , hes dropped . Doesnt mean he's not a fine player when in form just shows no one has immunity

Has anybody got a link to the selection policy statement by any Hinkley or any of the assistants. I’m just generally interested because I’m so lost with these selections recently.

If he is out of form due to injury he’s still out of form. If you go out there to play you are 100% as they say.

People have been crying out to see Ladhams given a go for months. What did you expect to happen when he came into the side?

The much older, in much worse form, and much more likely to not be on our list next year Paddy Ryder to be dropped. Any other questions?

The much older, in much worse form, and much more likely to not be on our list next year Paddy Ryder to be dropped. Any other questions?
1 behind, 1 contested mark, 1 tackle, 1 month left on his contract and he's still in the team.

Last edited:
I genuinely wouldn't be concerned with our ladder position IF Hinkley and Co had spent 18 rounds getting games into ALL of the kids. We'd be posied for a Brisbane like spike in the next year or so. Instead it is simply another wasted year in no mans land.

BUt no Ken, keep giving games to a bloke who wasn't even good enough to be on our list (or Freos!) at the start of the year...

Camries Mk2.

We are where most pundits predicted and may surpass predictions yet .

All kids never they need to earn it and in addition not be destroyed by being promoted ahead of current capabilities and body readiness

Player rested = match payments paid
Played dropped =Diddly Squat
Lycett would be wondering what f just happened.
He is definitely playing injured.

We may be where many predicted us to be earlier this year, but that doesn’t excuse the fact that we could be much higher. Our coach is constantly sabotaging and making unnecessary hurdles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's review your economic relationship

Your choice , he will be paid regardless of whether you contribute $$ .

Agreed he is a full time professional .
Is he paid money from you NO ( sorry about needless capitals shouting) . He is paid NOTHING from you . HE is paid by PACF . I buy my groceries from Coles , can I then say money from me pays their cucumber supplier ?? NO but the same logic which is ridiculously flawed

YOU ( whoops needless shouting ranting again but useful when no substance to scripting ) can insult any player YOU ( relapse ) like but others are equally free to judge YOU ( further relapse ) for it . To most insulting the .... out of anyone is a sign weakness , lack of manners . For example insulting another contributor to this board is against the rules .

He won't earn 10K plus tomorrow . His playing bonus would not exceed $2000 probably less . YOUR ( whoops slipped again ) knowledge of player payments is aligned to the rest of your rationale .

Yawn

He was clearly the best of the four ruckmen on ground and if he wasn't in our top 5 players last week was bloody close to it.

Sure you could argue he's down on form from 5-6 weeks ago, but when that "lowered" form still puts you in the top 5 or so players, there's a fair case to be made that you're not the one letting your team down.

He was clearly the best of the four ruckmen on ground and if he wasn't in our top 5 players last week was bloody close to it.

Sure you could argue he's down on form from 5-6 weeks ago, but when that "lowered" form still puts you in the top 5 or so players, there's a fair case to be made that you're not the one letting your team down.
22 hitouts is not good.

Ryder had 20 in a fraction of the time on ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back