Preview Round 20 Richmond vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium, Sun 1st August, 5.10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazza69

Senior List
May 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Members link/ticketmaster link says 10am to purchase a ticket Monday morning.of course I click the link and “on sale date and time are yet to be announced”. I’ve set alarms to wake up from nightshift to buy a ticket and it’s not happening. Don’t have time for this shxt.

Edit:text from club says on sale time has been delayed,will communicate an update sale time soon.yeah ok. How long is a piece of string?I’ll be asleep.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
can anyone explain to me why nankervis was on the bench for the first 6 or 7 minutes v geelong? fortunately not much scoreboard damage was done but there could have been as the ball was in their forward 1/2 for most of that time.

tick for rioli running off the back half.
chol starts his games well then tires, nank is like a stayer coming into his own as the game gets longer...non issue.
rioli will be our only tiger that gets in the coaches votes.

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
can anyone explain to me why nankervis was on the bench for the first 6 or 7 minutes v geelong? fortunately not much scoreboard damage was done but there could have been as the ball was in their forward 1/2 for most of that time.

Ask the mastermind behind it we don't know what goes on in his head.

Growapair

Club Legend
May 2, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond

Wrong thread champ.

This is the Preview, for people that have been able to put last weeks loss behind them and look forward to the game ahead with a youthful enthusiasm regardless of whether this is a possible reality

you are looking for Autopsy, for people that are still hanging on to what has already passed with the belief that if they can just identify the moment when it all started to go wrong they mght just be able to go back in time and rewrite the result

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
I thought it looked like Shedda took a poke in the eye during the Cats game. Thought the comentators said something about him going into the rooms during the game with a tweeked ankle, and Hardwick mentioned it after the game, I think. Any news?
Yeah, he hurt his ankle during the game. Came back on, but didn't play overly well.

Wouldn't be surprised if he misses this week.

Tony Stark

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah, he hurt his ankle during the game. Came back on, but didn't play overly well.

Wouldn't be surprised if he misses this week.
It's been the year of cameos unfortunately, just can't take a trick with injuries, surprised Hardwick hasn't injured himself getting down from the coaches box to talk with the boys, only a matter of time.

is the zombie over his injury issue?
Was available for selection last week so hopefully
I think they just kept Chol in the side after his great game against Brisbane and couldn’t justify dropping him

Was available for selection last week so hopefully
I think they just kept Chol in the side after his great game against Brisbane and couldn’t justify dropping him
i dont think he got up for last week in the end, wasn't named as an emergency

i dont think he got up for last week in the end, wasn't named as an emergency
Didn’t realise that!
Hopefully just being extra cautious
It seems like the injury has been a long term niggling one
Fingers crossed he gets the nod, I really want to see if he can play in the same side with Lynch and Jack but we are running out of games to see it happen

Didn’t realise that!
Hopefully just being extra cautious
It seems like the injury has been a long term niggling one
Fingers crossed he gets the nod, I really want to see if he can play in the same side with Lynch and Jack but we are running out of games to see it happen
will lead our late charge for the flag, its zombie time

_tigdog_

Winner
Jul 20, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
titmus in for castanga.

Now let me think?

Titmus. Conjures up lovely images of quality special time, with a very nice set. (think Broady pic :)

Castagna. Conjures up images of unco little porky George from Seinfield.

Ummm?

Yep, Titmas in July please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back