FORWARD POCKET
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
THE BIG SOUND WEST OF THE TOWN!
CollingWOOD

Highlighted and Bolded Collingwood has had the wood on us for many years

Last time we beat them was 2005 and boy do we know how that chapter ended

Can we secure our top spot with a win over the Pies how will we manage their run and carry and forward line?

Who gets Swan who gets Cloke?

Injury concerns to Jude Bolton (knee) Pyke (ankle)
& LRT should be fine for his bump on Murphy but may be looked at

Morton again was effective in the reserves and i thought Spanger played well

INS & OUTS?

MrPresident

All Australian
Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
1st v 2nd. Hopefully that brings in a great crowd.

And with the 30% or so we're ahead of Collingwood in percentage we should be top of the ladder after next week no matter what. At the start of the year imagine someone saying "in round 20 the Swans could lose to 2nd placed Collingwood and STILL remain in 1st place".

I desperately hope we end their streak against us in this game but it wouldn't be the worst loss to have, especially because of the buffer we've built at the top.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Ive heard hes been told to play out the season in the reserves as he wont get a game and thats hes been offered some sort of coaching/assistant role next year

To be honest i hope GWS pick him up as Moore is to good a player to not be playing in the AFL and GWS could pick him up for almost nothing and he would be a walk up starter in their best 22 for at least 3 seasons.

bloodsbigot

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
F*** Collingwood. Stomp the living crap out of them. Make up for the last 7 years of garbage. Show them no mercy at all. Swans fans... get out to ANZ and boo the crap out them every possession they get. Let's finally get them. Throw everything at them. Stomp on their damn windpipe and press until they can't breathe. Gaaaaaaaaaah. (Angry mode)

I'm not advocating it but just stating what I think will happen. :oops:

If you look at what's available in the reserves and logically work through what possible replacements are available then Morton seems the most appropriate selection. Everitt, Gordon and Cunningham are his biggest rivals for a spot but Morton is the best forward of that lot.

FLYINV

Team Captain
Jun 9, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
I think we need to be cautious with Jude and I've been a fan of Tony Armstrong's pace so a straight swap wouldn't really cost us greatly.

Otherwise maybe TDL out for Morton.

Back