Round 20 trades, first week of finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am thinking of trading in Toby Green. i am worried that he might go back to the forward line once J Kelly returns from injury.

Is he likely to keep his current role for the rest of the season?
He will def go forward once Kelly back he hasn't got the tank atm. Kelly return keeps getting pushed back though whic hb is frustrating for me because I want to bring him in for finals.

3 trades left, if no injuries i might just do a correction sideways on either Ziebell to like a Heeney or Darling maybe......otherwise can't see any other trade worth doing yet.

I think ROB stays for the duration now.

I have 4 trades and my weak links are Sicily and Walsh.

I can trade Hanrahan for McLean to make some cash and then use my second trade to upgrade Sicily to Crisp or Walsh to Duncan.

What's the better outcome:

(A) Sicily, Duncan and $142k

(B) Crisp, Walsh and $32k

I'm leaning towards (A) as the cash will no doubt come in handy for my last 2 injury trades. Probably works out better points wise too given Crisp is overpriced and Duncan is uderpriced at the moment.

Bewley to a spud
Sicily to either houli or Zac Williams with $70k left over.
Houli has dees, blues, eagles and lions all at G...Great run..looking like he will get the nod over Williams.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Owned Houli in AF for weeks now and I can't predict his scores based on opposition, when I expect 100 he scores 70s. But then he surprises with tons against GWS and Collingwood. I'm tempted to just roll the dice on him in RDT but feel I really should just pay up the extra 85k for Whit.

If you can't get to Whit then I'd choose Houli over ZWilliams. Just feel that ZW ridiculous good form must end sometime. When I traded him when he got injured I never expected him to punish me this much yet here we are. Makes me sick that I traded him then while I still had guthrie

Full squad again have scored over 2300 the last two weeks and havent had to trade for three weeks now who would have thought... gonna keep my 3 trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full squad again have scored over 2300 the last two weeks and havent had to trade for three weeks now who would have thought... gonna keep my 3 trades

I've got 3 forced donuts, solely for DDP link and looping.

Witherden (D6) and Angus Brayshaw (M9, currently M8 for J.Kelly) out
Which combination

Whitfield and S.Selwood
Salem and Cripps
Blakely and Merrett

I am leaning towards the middle option.
Cripps is likely to go back to a 50-60 point score this week. Could replace one Brayshaw with another.

I was gonna bring in Duncan for Coniglio too, have to re-think that.
My trades are on hold until I hear geelongs team.

I'm projected 150 win with Duncan, if not duurs will cover him. So will lose about 50 points. Might be ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back