Trades Round 20 Trades - The "Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home" edition.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Due to Dusty's season ending injury, I wasn't able to make an upgrade last week, so fast forward a week and due to Pendle's season ending injury, I probably won't be able to make my planned trades this week either....

This is to the fantasy god(s) !!

bastard.gif

Likely: Pendles to Sharp/Thomas (should have got both last week), Haynes to Lloyd...

Only 27 upgrades needed to finish my side now....

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Where do I start this week? 😂 need to get Hind, Neale, Houston and Haynes out ASAP. With Zerrett, Walsh and Parish all under pressure

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Where do I start this week? 😂 need to get Hind, Neale, Houston and Haynes out ASAP. With Zerrett, Walsh and Parish all under pressure

Understand the feeling.... Haynes was meant to go this week, but Dusty killed that... Houston was next week, but Pendles will stop that....

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Held Greene this week, might just trade him to Marshall for a bit of cover for Darcy

Haynes > Mills

First 2 luxury trades of the year, only due to Sharp doing his thing.

Surely Darcy doesn’t get up AGAIN this week………… does he??

Well anyway, assuming he doesn’t:
Darcy -> Thomas
Kennedy -> any other forward I want… but I don’t actually want any.

Means a few other spuds (Menegola, English, Newman to name a few) survive yet again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
Nick Hind it's time to go. Bloody sick of trading in forward, after forwards none are value or good options anymore. JDG is the target for now, really wanna roll the dice with Tarryn Thomas though, Cats this week but i "Should" win my league match up, Thomas anyone?

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Scratch that;
Jake Stringer (Thank you for your service what a month) to Isaac Smith
Nick Hind (Catchya O.G) to Rowan Marshall

Adding more POD's and upping my scoring floor.

My alternative is
Trent Bianco to Sam Durham
Nick Hind to Jordan De Goey

feel like thats a waste

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Is it dumb getting Sharp in now? The guy is seriously taking the p*ss recently! Pendles to Sharp seems an option, I was only expecting 90s from Pendles anyway and Sharp looks good for 80+

Can go Brouch to Steele but think I should save 100k and pick up Bont or Lyons. There will be another injury next round so got to be prepared.

Pendles to Sharp
Brouch to Bont/Lyons

Bramble and Sharp as rookies on field

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Is it dumb getting Sharp in now? The guy is seriously taking the p*ss recently! Pendles to Sharp seems an option, I was only expecting 90s from Pendles anyway and Sharp looks good for 80+

Can go Brouch to Steele but think I should save 100k and pick up Bont or Lyons. There will be another injury next round so got to be prepared.

Pendles to Sharp
Brouch to Bont/Lyons

Bramble and Sharp as rookies on field
Sharp is getting 30 touches as our #1 winger, safe as houses.

Lukebatty97

All Australian
Mar 31, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bianco to a 170k
Pendals to Dunkley with 40k left. Due to dpp I can only get a foward and no one's really ticking my box, stuff zieball, marshall ruined me already and plays 80 percent foward, too risky. Zorko won't keep pumping out big numbers from here. Dunkley will hopefully get back to form and fitness

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Currently looking at Amartey and Haynes to Whitfield and Durham. But the other option I’m entertaining is Neale and Haynes to Sharp and Crisp/Mills. Whitfield has burnt me so many times and he’’ll still be reachable for Houston, Newman or Hind next week.
Neale is a 40 point worse player per game than Sharp atm and Sharp looks like he’ll be a keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back