Trades Round 20 Trades - The "Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home" edition.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluelad

Team Captain
May 7, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Don't know which DEF to get out of Whit/ZBull/Alllloyyyyddd?

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Trades done
Briggs (if he can't get a game now he never will) --> Honey
Pendlebury --> Fiorini

1627567599804.png

Team still sucks as long as I have Hind, Houston and Haynes

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
anyone with Brouch....what do we do with him? He's definitely a fraud, that much is certain. 3 of his last 4 games have been 81, 76 and 53! But then he had a 120, which he might get this week. Is it worth persisting with him? I think I should jump off before he tanks his value.

If I trade Brouch then it means I have to field Bramble again, he is due a sub 50 I think.

Options are:
A) Bramble to sub 690k player....best options would be Gaff or Helmet I guess.
B) Brouch to Steele

I'm pretty sure this week the Brouch + Gaff combo would outscore Steele + Bramble but long term, Steele is way safer and pretty much a guaranteed 110+ from here.

But looking at Saints fixture, they have swans and cats which might be tough even for Steele. So could go for Wines/Bont/Lyons as alternatives and save roughly 100k.

Yeah I got no idea, will probably just leave it to the last minute and pick the wrong option as usual

Cm Perfect

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2004
Dorset, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
anyone with Brouch....what do we do with him? He's definitely a fraud, that much is certain. 3 of his last 4 games have been 81, 76 and 53! But then he had a 120, which he might get this week. Is it worth persisting with him? I think I should jump off before he tanks his value.

If I trade Brouch then it means I have to field Bramble again, he is due a sub 50 I think.

Options are:
B) Brouch to Steele

I'm pretty sure this week the Brouch + Gaff combo would outscore Steele + Bramble but long term, Steele is way safer and pretty much a guaranteed 110+ from here.

But looking at Saints fixture, they have swans and cats which might be tough even for Steele. So could go for Wines/Bont/Lyons as alternatives and save roughly 100k.

Yeah I got no idea, will probably just leave it to the last minute and pick the wrong option as usual

I have Crouch too. Think that 120 was an aberration and he just isn't that great. Trade him because even if he goes well this weekend it then lures you into keeping him and copping another s**t score down the track.

I'm trading him to Macrae as I'm probably the only one on here who doesn't have him - big error.

You can't go wrong with any of Bont/Steele/Lyons as a trade in. Maybe look at Oliver too as he's coming back into form. Or Fiorini who looks very solid.

Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond

Options are:
B) Brouch to Steele

131 and 111 Crouch v Sydney and Geelong so far this year

wahooo

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
There's almost too many rooks to choose from this week.

Thinking I'll go Treacy and Weightman to Marshall and Ginnivan.

Very excited to dump Heeney next week for Dunkley. Should round out the forward line nicely with Dunks, Zorko, Jelly, Danger, De Goey and Marshall (I've got Hall down back). Just need no forced trades lol.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
There's almost too many rooks to choose from this week.

Thinking I'll go Treacy and Weightman to Marshall and Ginnivan.

Very excited to dump Heeney next week for Dunkley. Should round out the forward line nicely with Dunks, Zorko, Jelly, Danger, De Goey and Marshall (I've got Hall down back). Just need no forced trades lol.
You confident Dunkley is going to return to pre-injury scoring quickly ? .....last week was very average, I'd like to see some SP action first at his price

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond

Options are:
B) Brouch to Steele

Looking at Crouch > Wines next week or even this week if I could. With GWS, Crows, Blues will go 140+ in at least one or maybe 2 based on his form. He’s also chasing that Brownlow

Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
I’m in the same boat, Lloyd not going over 120 all year though makes me think Whit. Even though Whit has let me down so many times in the past
Just ran some numbers and Whit has been 110+ In 6/11, Lloyd 4/18. Whitfield averaging 105 without the injured 28. Lloyd perhaps has better match ups though

Trying to figure out trade Taranto who has been stuck Forward Pocket but Greene back could release him into the mids again or Parish who will have Hewitt follow him around this week

Pendles to Marshall
Parish to Macrae

Then if i survive one more week then
Taranto to Fiorini if Taranto stinks it up

Fiorini and Whitfield/Lloyd
V
Lyons and Marshall/Sidebottom?

1 feels a bit more safer, but 2 gives me a captain in Lyons. Atm I have VC on Walsh and C on Macrae and not totally confident in either. Don’t own Titch, Touk, Steele
I would be going Marshall especially with Ryder rumoured to be playing more forward as he is ****ed

So Lyons and Marshall the better combo you reckon?
I think so just, Fiorini is just as likely to throw out a s**t score he is only playing 70% game time too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back