Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greene suspended this week. If you can find a way to move Rockliff on then I would do it unless you need him to avoid a donut. 5 trades left means it's definitely feasible to trade out Danger but if you cop any other injuries you may miss the chance to bring him back in. I'm really worried about Nank because he's not rucking but I have to play him this week too due to Greene being out.

I'm hating every second of Rocky also but just figured I'd be better off upgrading WHE/Greenwood.
I could bring in a super premo to replace Rocky though, as opposed to just someone like Ryder up forward...tough one.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Capture.PNG
200.gif

Untitled.png

Not sure what to do this weekend. Only have 1 trade let and not much cash. Playing in an elimination final in my cash league. I have JPK, Greene and Danger (but can cover all 3), he has Witts with no cover and Danger (can only cover with Mountford or Z.Fisher) although not sure if he has any trades.

Do I:
A) Hold my last trade
B) Trade Kennedy, can afford any of Gray, Shiel, Cotchin, Wines, Parker, Beams. And to who?

AND if I do hold, who do I field out of Ryan/Shaz?

Stil not sure whether to leave JPK or trade him out for Gray or Beams. And now im Half pissed and cant think properly, THink i might just leave it and pray i win this week and use my last trade prelim weeks if im lucky enough to win

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Stil not sure whether to leave JPK or trade him out for Gray or Beams. And now im Half pissed and cant think properly, THink i might just leave it and pray i win this week and use my last trade prelim weeks if im lucky enough to win

Exact same situation. Any idea how long he will be out for? Who do you have to cover for him? I have Witherden so I think I'll hold..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha! nice one mate...I you have a double chance hold.

I feel like rage trading Toby. i know i shoulda done it last week and i only have 2 trades left, but that campaigner is making me play campaigner nank on field...and that just aint good at this time of the season.

Is anyone wary of Dusty?

Hawks are pretty tight in giving away points - I think they are hardest to score against.
Then he travels to KP against Geelong with Scott Selwood
Freo he should be good
But Grand Final round against Saints he's only ever had one 100 against them.
Same i am now you have made me consider it more. I might pass on him and go m.crouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back