Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as both a JDG and Howe owner (FMSCL) in a cut throat final this week with 2 trades left and needing a DEF this week (can't trust Mihocek and can't loophole him either).... which of the 2 is the better trade out option? I can trade either to a DEF (via JSmith).
JDG is a real mystery at the moment. Could be season ending for all we know. Howe definitely back next week. I'd be trading JDG if I was in your situation.

Hey guys - would love some help here. Playing a work colleague this week and really want to get the bragging rights. I was thinking of moving Jacobs on to Grundy (just short of cash so would need to do another downgrade) but not sure if that is a waste of a trade.
Would i be better of getting another premium defender to use as a loophole option ?
Any help would be appreciated!
Your defence looks fine. If downgrading Battle to a rookie gets you enough cash to upgrade Jacobs to Grundy, I'd do that in a heartbeat.

And here I was thinking I could finally ditch Savage, but NO Howe has to go and run himself into someone's hip!
The plan was to use two trades to upgrade Savage to Lloyd but now I think it will have to be flying Jeremy.
Obviously my bench cover is fairly limited, but I have finished top 4 in both my cash leagues which are my main aim.

Thoughts? Any other suggestions where I might get the biggest points differential by upgrading?

upload_2018-8-2_15-51-3.png

And here I was thinking I could finally ditch Savage, but NO Howe has to go and run himself into someone's hip!
The plan was to use two trades to upgrade Savage to Lloyd but now I think it will have to be flying Jeremy.
Obviously my bench cover is fairly limited, but I have finished top 4 in both my cash leagues which are my main aim.

Thoughts? Any other suggestions where I might get the biggest points differential by upgrading?

View attachment 536668

Howe > TMac will give you forward cover as well

View attachment 536668
Hasn't Savage done a hamstring at training?

Unfortunately i have both howe and savage (both big, huge, mistakes) andx only 2 trades left.
2 options:
1. Howe > shaw (never thought I'd consider this after last year)
2. Savage > Saad (only have $440k to spend and Saad has 93 3 rd avg - can score 100's)

Or the outrageous:
3. Howe + Savage (or cole) > lloyd +freeman (and join the no trades club)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I was only going to use 1 trade Sicily to Tmac and use Ahern to cover fyfe again.

But since Taranto and Savage are now out also and im in a final against a mate I really do not want to lose to I''be using my last trade and ******* off that useless campaigner Fyfe who was meant to be back this week. Watch the campaigner make a miraculous recovery and play next week now.

Anyway im bringing in Macrae for Fyfe and I will swing Ahern forward to cover Taranto.

Cole or Duman to cover Savage.

Anybody else's Supercoach being weird?

I have 5,400 in the bank and then I go to downgrade Joel Smith (225,200) and when I click the T and it removes him from my team my cash available goes to different numbers every time.

I removed Smith and it went to 500,000 remaining and the next time I did it I got 664,000 remaining.

Anybody else's Supercoach being weird?

I have 5,400 in the bank and then I go to downgrade Joel Smith (225,200) and when I click the T and it removes him from my team my cash available goes to different numbers every time.

I removed Smith and it went to 500,000 remaining and the next time I did it I got 664,000 remaining.
Umm keep going

Hopefully Savage just has a bit of hamstring tightness/awareness and is back next week, any sort of decent hamstring strain and he'll be done for the year.

I have no trades left so I'll be relying on Mihocek/Austin if Savage doesn't play again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back