Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now that guelfi is late out. I cant loop him and spargo so I have to change my trades and I dont wanna straight up play spargo.

I was going to boot Fyfe for Macrae but if going for a forward I was going to get Menegola last night so I well and truly ****ed that up.

So which s**t campaigner of forward do I bring in coz now I have to rely on Fyfe to actually play again this year since Sicliy or Savage wont.

Tmac is replacing savage in the backline.

Now that guelfi is late out. I cant loop him and spargo so I have to change my trades and I dont wanna straight up play spargo.

I was going to boot Fyfe for Macrae but if going for a forward I was going to get Menegola last night so I well and truly ****** that up.

So which s**t campaigner of forward do I bring in coz now I have to rely on Fyfe to actually play again this year since Sicliy or Savage wont.

Tmac is replacing savage in the backline.
If you don't like the forwards you can switch Tmac to the forwards and trade Sic to a Def

If you don't like the forwards you can switch Tmac to the forwards and trade Sic to a Def

Wingard or Breust?

I stupidly locked in the trade of savage to tmac but luckily I can still sub sicily to the back line for a trade if I want.

Tmac forward and bring Gov in the backline?

Gov's last 3 games 132, 105, 122 if he can keep that kind of scoring up would be a good pick up 7% POD

Opted for wingard in the end playing midfield and port have 3 games at A0 to come even if its against decent opposition.
His DPP would be useful too.

I swung brayshaw to the mids to cover fyfe (who I just have to pray comes back now) and loopholing J Smith with Cole (fantastic prospects there) fml.

Undoubtedly I have made the wrong call and Gov will score 150s now

ONE TRADE LEFT!! Goofy and JJK out up forward. I have Ahern looped on the bench but 19pts at almost half time is fn woeful. Which forward should I bring in? Sexy Robbie, Gresham, Buddy, Darling, or Wingard (who my opponent has)??? Anyone in the same situation with any suggestions?

I'm in the 1st week of finals elimination round btw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People's thoughts on Dunkley? Read he's been playing mid last 5 rounds and been solid

so * nose turned to J mac, i actually put sweet fa thoughts into my trades this week, I've currently got my 7 day badge being sober from overthinking supercoach. Lets hope it turns out well, it was either him or Hurley with how much quid i had in the bank without downgradng first. P.S what about the big budwah tonight, not to mention them mighty swannies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back