Round 20 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

81ZywUA.jpg

Will look at trading Impey out again, but it's hard because I only have $5k in the bank

Unfortunately a few decent options will now be too expensive (Hunter Clark and Kade Simpson)

Dan Houston played midfield again, will look at him.

Another option is Finlayson. The Giants have 3 games in a row at home, then the Suns, he could go bananas

Pending how much money Ziebell loses will depend if I can go a straight swap from Ziebell to Marshall. Will be tonight. Will look at Logue to Birchall as well for D7.

After Back to back tons from Sheed and a ton frok Rockliff on weekend I’m not sure what to do there now.

Depending on carnage, looking to get rid of Crisp. He is always a POD for me and it hurts too much when he spuds it up. His numbers are good but CD absolutely hate him.

Crisp > Hurn/L Ryan/T Stew

Ryan > Howe
A half of football in which he pissed an ok score up against the wall and a pinged hammy are all I’ve got to show for trading that useless bastard in this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depending on carnage, looking to get rid of Crisp. He is always a POD for me and it hurts too much when he spuds it up. His numbers are good but CD absolutely hate him.

Crisp > Hurn/L Ryan/T Stew

Crisp’s disposal and decision making are below average in pressure situations and there are more pressured contests in the middle.
His tackles and other indicators are also down this year etc.
His DT/SC ratio makes sense.
No conspiracies in it imo, but fair enough.
(I own him fwiw)

Been sitting on 1 trade for the last 3 or 4 weeks, dodged a lot of bullets injury wise, until the Ryan hammy today. Def is the only spot with no bench cover, will probs only have $440k to replace with. Ouch!

Ryan > Howe
A half of football in which he pi**ed an ok score up against the wall and a pinged hammy are all I’ve got to show for trading that useless bastard in this week.

You're not alone. I was very 50-50 between Ryan & Rich too. One tons up, the other gives me 48 points for the season.

I have 4 trades left. Unsure whether it's worth using 2 trades to upgrade him properly Or just choose a sideways option at the right time. Could someone like Stewart drop enough cash soon enough?

You're not alone. I was very 50-50 between Ryan & Rich too. One tons up, the other gives me 48 points for the season.

I have 4 trades left. Unsure whether it's worth using 2 trades to upgrade him properly Or just choose a sideways option at the right time. Could someone like Stewart drop enough cash soon enough?
I’ve also got 4 trades and think I’ll be sideways him. Defence seems a lottery at the moment. Even Birchall an option.

That Spud Dahlhaus has to go... Can't be taking that hack into finals. Will need to use 2 trades to upgrade him to someone decent, dunkley and Marshall are out of the question, hopefully have enough for Boak or lycett.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back