Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m sure all will be fine. Nothing ever goes wrong during finals time......

nooB

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2005
West of Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Real Madrid
Thinking of trading out Cameron from WCE and D Clarke to Joel Selwood - is this a terrible idea? I really don't want to trade out Josh Kelly knowing he's only a week out and I've been holding for this long.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
I was planning on doing Setterfield and Clarke to Bont/Yeo and a 120k player to complete my team.

But Ross strikes again and drops Bewley so I might need to keep Clark as bench cover and trade out Bewley which leaves me with 100k less to work with.

Out: Setterfield and Bewley
In: Dusty and Langlands

Or take the chance on no secure bench cover and go Bont/Yeo and Langlands like originally planned.

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
I was planning on doing Setterfield and Clarke to Bont/Yeo and a 120k player to complete my team.

But Ross strikes again and drops Bewley so I might need to keep Clark as bench cover and trade out Bewley which leaves me with 100k less to work with.

Out: Setterfield and Bewley
In: Dusty and Langlands

Or take the chance on no secure bench cover and go Bont/Yeo and Langlands like originally planned.
Anyone else you like instead of Dusty? I got him in about 6 rounds ago when he looked to be turning things around. Was hoping he could throw in a few big scores but his ceiling since then is only just over 100 and he's thrown in a couple of sub-par scores.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Anyone else you like instead of Dusty? I got him in about 6 rounds ago when he looked to be turning things around. Was hoping he could throw in a few big scores but his ceiling since then is only just over 100 and he's thrown in a couple of sub-par scores.
I just had another look and every option is underwhelming. Touk Miller, Seb Ross, Mundy. I think I'l just risk no bench cover and bring in either Yeo or Bont.
After this trade, I'll have 3 trades left and a full team so just hope I don't cop any more carnage.

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
I just had another look and every option is underwhelming. Touk Miller, Seb Ross, Mundy. I think I'l just risk no bench cover and bring in either Yeo or Bont.
After this trade, I'll have 3 trades left and a full team so just hope I don't cop any more carnage.
Setterfield to Yeo/Bont all playing late in the round so you can hold that trade off til the last minute in case there's late outs that might change your plans. Setterfield offers decent cover though as a ~70 point DPP. Two Sunday games then an early Saturday and a 4pm Saturday for SC GF round if that makes any difference.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Setterfield to Yeo/Bont all playing late in the round so you can hold that trade off til the last minute in case there's late outs that might change your plans. Setterfield offers decent cover though as a ~70 point DPP. Two Sunday games then an early Saturday and a 4pm Saturday for SC GF round if that makes any difference.
He would be good to keep as cover but I need to cash him in to afford any trades.

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
One trade left and Luke Ryan injured

Sicily or Stewart

Or a real outside choice like Jones
Stewart might be a safer option if Sicily has any niggles and Hawks want to get surgeries done early if their season is cooked. Other than that, Stewart a bit more consistent with scores I think without checking scores

Logue + Clarke OUT
Whitfield + KDunkley IN

Was gonna go for Noble but he's on the extended bench, Dunkley had the green light and has scored similarly, seems like his JS is fairly solid, or at least a bit better than Noble's. what was he even dropped for the other week?

Logue + Clarke OUT
Whitfield + KDunkley IN

Was gonna go for Noble but he's on the extended bench, Dunkley had the green light and has scored similarly, seems like his JS is fairly solid, or at least a bit better than Noble's. what was he even dropped for the other week?

Noble was injured/sore

AD03

Team Captain
Apr 20, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Carlton
Baffled this week with what to do with Ryan.. do I trade to houli or trade to Birchall so I can upgrade M crouch to macrae.

What’s better on ground?

Houli & M Crouch
Or
Birchall & Macrae

Noble was injured/sore

Yeah knew that, but still only on extended bench this week, Adams and Greenwood would be in before him right? The Sunday game doesn't help either.

Would prefer Noble, but can't risk picking him then not getting a game. Will only ever need his score as emergency for a late out at worst, but just need someone who will be playing.

Dunks got the green light so he gets the spot.

Yeah knew that, but still only on extended bench this week, Adams and Greenwood would be in before him right? The Sunday game doesn't help either.

Would prefer Noble, but can't risk picking him then not getting a game. Will only ever need his score as emergency for a late out at worst, but just need someone who will be playing.

Sunday team be picked by Friday 5.30pm

theprospect

Club Legend
Saints Pledge Contributor
Sep 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Have 2 trades and just under 100k in the bank. Have Jeremy Cameron who I'm thinking of moving on due to his inconsistency, could be costly. Ideally I'd like Marshall, he's the only forward I don't have that I really want and only 1 other person in finals has him.

Qualifying Final and a win guarantees $100 cash back for making a prelim, trying to weigh up the risk of doing it and going for the win, and praying for no injuries/suspensions or hope that all goes well this week (probably 60/40 in my favour atm) and go into a prelim with 2 trades and the 100k.

From our bench Mayne the only LOCK.
Magden only plays if Roughhead misses.
Rupert - no thanks
Can only take one small fwd., JT = titz on a bull, Crocker, gvfl 2nds, j.daicos maybe.
My gut says Noble plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back