Round 20 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thinking is that I have the double chance, and using two of my 5 trades this week will not guarantee a win. If I win and have 3 trades left to manage the last two weeks of the finals then that's great but if I lose this week then having 3 trades with 3 games to go is not great, whereas 5 trades is ideal. I don't think that there is an obvious Premo back replacement for Milera (Rich and Houli possibly, but no guarantees) and if there is carnage with late withdrawls (Hurn is far from a definite starter this week, and my biggest regret was getting him back in my side as he's been out far too much since the byes) then I can pinch a win on Sunday with some strategic trading. Otherwise if I'm looking like losing then I just prepare for the last 3 weeks, and be happy that I didn't burn the extra two trades this week. The last 3 weeks of the H&A season are always carnage for Supercoach!
back your gut man

My thinking is that I have the double chance, and using two of my 5 trades this week will not guarantee a win. If I win and have 3 trades left to manage the last two weeks of the finals then that's great but if I lose this week then having 3 trades with 3 games to go is not great, whereas 5 trades is ideal. I don't think that there is an obvious Premo back replacement for Milera (Rich and Houli possibly, but no guarantees) and if there is carnage with late withdrawls (Hurn is far from a definite starter this week, and my biggest regret was getting him back in my side as he's been out far too much since the byes) then I can pinch a win on Sunday with some strategic trading. Otherwise if I'm looking like losing then I just prepare for the last 3 weeks, and be happy that I didn't burn the extra two trades this week. The last 3 weeks of the H&A season are always carnage for Supercoach!
Smart thinking, although if you hold your trades this week, lose, then use two next week and lose, you will be knocked out with three trades left. Depends a bit on your league opponents and how likely you are to beat them this week and next, I guess. I'm in a similar position (see post #324), with six trades and no clear guarantees of an increase of points with any trades (and hanging on Hurn playing). I'm quite conservative with trades, but always like to give myself the best possible chance of winning the first week of finals and also not being knocked out with multiple trades remaining. Tough one though - you can be almost guaranteed that the 'premium' player you bring in will score less than the player you luxury trade out.

This morning I'm still coming to terms with my opponent flipping Jeremy Cameron to Worpel just before lockout. :mad:

Really struggling this week. Am in 3x cash league finals so it’s all or nothing from here forward.

Want to get Marshall in. Has Adel (ROB) this week which could be a struggle but Freo (Sandi - will kill him around the grounds), Carl (Phillips - should destroy) and Syd (do they even have a ruckman now?).

No idea who to trade. Leaning towards MCrouch due to Adels run home (saints, wc (A), coll & wb). Rocky another candidate or Heeney but have a good feeling about Heeney for some reason...

Any other trade options?
6AFEF016-1C74-4959-A693-0B4FC20E2642.jpeg
D838E696-E213-4BCD-AAD1-8C98709D256B.jpeg

M8 Setterfield to Bont/Sloane/Crouch/Taranto/Yeo or D6 Logue to Rich/Houli/Crisp

Can only get one off the field leaning towards turfing Logue but none of the upgrade options for him convince me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m always in the go for broke now and just make sure you get yourself to the prelims/GF. Everyone is only one in game injury away from disaster, so the less elimination matches you have to play the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back