Trades Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Cash in Oskar (probably langlands).
2. Ziebell -> greene/martin/billings/curnow.

Or Blakely/Smith -> Houli.

Probably Ziebell -> Greene on form but could be a trap? Is greene really likely to average 100+ from here out?

Who to get rid of first:

Sicily or Ziebell?

At this stage leaning towards Ziebell. Allows me to move Marshall into my FWD and trade in Gawn back into my RUCK.

I'm thinking Sicily > Houli and Duursma > Prestia

Like it a lot. Would have been bringing in Prestia myself if I didn't have Guthrie who's a more urgent issue. Might do it next week though

Loving Daniel's run home, and at a decent price. Bewley to any named 170K mid and Guth > Daniel for me

on saturday I thought Sicily was gone for all money but Guthrie and Hack Jones just had to be worse, just disgusted at myself having all 3 stinking it up every week! How do you even go about choosing with one to trade out? One has to be turned into Whit, or save 100k and get Daniel/Stewart...watching Whit nervously every week to see if he doesn't punish with a huge score is getting harder and harder to do. I'm thinking I should just pay up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barring another injury forced trade, it's probably time to say goodbye to ROB, although it'll feel weird having no cover.

I can do ROB to 170k ruck
Bewley to anyone (Treloar), bench Snelling.

450k in the bank and Duursma my last rookie on field.

Haven't managed my money well this year.
What’s the bet one of your rucks will be a late out this week. Fantasy gods are a bunch of sick bastards :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back