Trades Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Kelly returning likely to squeeze Greene out of the midfield? Given that Cogs is done for the season too you'd assume there would still be a spot for him?

Is Kelly returning likely to squeeze Greene out of the midfield? Given that Cogs is done for the season too you'd assume there would still be a spot for him?

Hard to say as Cogs went down 5 minutes into the post-Jelly era.
I see what you’re saying but would want to wait a week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am seriously stuck on which two to bring in this week

T. Taranto
____
J. Crisp

OR
D. Zorko
L. Whitfield

I am seriously stuck on which two to bring in this week

T. Taranto
____
J. Crisp

OR
D. Zorko
L. Whitfield

Nice work with the pictures haha!

League or rankings?

Season long it would be TT and Crisp for consistency and both certain top 6 in their positions.

But over a 4 week window, the bottom two have higher ceiling and so would only take one big score to push them ahead for overall.

Damn, just missed the Big Footy finals after a furious rally. Hope i can at least win the consolation

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 11.51.04 AM.png

PAFC27 I know you're all into your stats research, have you by any chance done some research on which premium mids have the best run home? Currently trying to decide between Taranto, Prestia, Zorko, Greene and Oliver.

PAFC27 I know you're all into your stats research, have you by any chance done some research on which premium mids have the best run home? Currently trying to decide between Taranto, Prestia, Zorko, Greene and Oliver.
Pretty flat out today but at a brief look I think Zorko and Oliver's fixture probably gets them over the line against the others. I personally would prefer the ceiling of Zork

Remove this Banner Ad

Back