Trades Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be hanging onto Shep with all I've got unless you're full luxury mode. Has a really great run for medium defenders especially to finish the year, including Hawthorn in round 23 at OPTUS! Really nice pick though, did you start with him?
Yeah it’s a tough one. Upgrades now will either be Shep to Whit, Kennedy/Sloane up to Treloar or Worpel/Telly/Heeney up to Billings. All others I don’t think I would trade without an injury...

Hey folks
Have finally been able to "complete" my team, but left with JZ at F6, Spudshaw at M8, Sicdog at D6. 25k bank pre trade, top 2 finish in my league.

1st trade locked on Quaynor to Carter/Goddard.

2nd trade options:
1) Spudshaw to any mid sub $705k (already have Zerrett). Would be Yeo/Sheed +3k, or possibly Cripps?
2) Sicdog to any mid sub $720k (Fyfe) - Whit moves to Def from my mids.

JZ has a better run home, so for arguments sake I am going with one of these 2 out.

What scores better for remainder of year? Cheers legends

The Eagles’ entire game plan this week will be ‘stop Cripps.’

And yet I still don’t trade him.
Not sure about this. He is too much of a bull for Hutchings.

Before he was injured we were using Hutchings well to stop run off half back with him taking their most damaging releasing kick/run out of the game.

Taranto or Treloar?

Tempted by Treloar this week agains GC and whacking the C on him, but are GC even that easy to score against?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour on Perth radio this morning that Dom Sheed may have an adductor injury.

Why is no one talking about Zorko? Insane form, insane run to finish the season and unique AF

Why is no one talking about Zorko? Insane form, insane run to finish the season and unique AF
I think because Miller will tag him next week and you'll risk losing a final. The tag could ruin him.

Why is no one talking about Carter?
170k rookie.
No premo outs for anyone yet (unless you have Lycett)
Former CAT B rookie, Averaging 14 disposals at WAFL level..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back