Trades Round 20 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to replace Pendles and I have Marshall at R2.

After going Weightman > Durham, do I get Macrae for Pendles, or do I move a DPP forward up to the mids, Marshall to the forwards and get Darcy into my ruck division?

After going Weightman > Durham, do I get Macrae for Pendles, or do I move a DPP forward up to the mids, Marshall to the forwards and get Darcy into my ruck division?

Keep Marshall at R2 now and with Darcy getting an injury every week I would stay clear of him now with 4 rounds to go. Macrae is safe no frills option and only 1 score under 100 this year which was a 97.

without seeing your team its hard to say.
depends on the forward bench cover you end up with.
No point activating the dpp if you get a dognut forward when you move marshall to ruck.

No injuries so at this stage no trades this week.

3 left and ideally I'll do a downgrade. What do we think about Reeves JS? I could trade him to a r/f donut but if he's playing he is cover.

Other option is CCJ down to Durham. Is he likely to stay in. Would obviously need to do that this week before his price rises.

Then I'd have $160-200k in the bank for the last two trades.

Tricky deciding when to use the last few trades. Definitely want to still have one for the last week.

No injuries so at this stage no trades this week.

3 left and ideally I'll do a downgrade. What do we think about Reeves JS? I could trade him to a r/f donut but if he's playing he is cover.

Other option is CCJ down to Durham. Is he likely to stay in. Would obviously need to do that this week before his price rises.

Then I'd have $160-200k in the bank for the last two trades.

Tricky deciding when to use the last few trades. Definitely want to still have one for the last week.

Durham looks good not sure about JS though. With Treacy a late out it forced my hand on going a week early on Parker who looked good and from what I have heard has a long term role. He had the most tackles for the Tigers and had the 3rd most game time 87%

Durham looks good not sure about JS though. With Treacy a late out it forced my hand on going a week early on Parker who looked good and from what I have heard has a long term role. He had the most tackles for the Tigers and had the 3rd most game time 87%
Must admit Parker looked good in that role and if I had more trades I’d definitely grab him, good cover

Yeah I should have done Parker for CCJ in hindsight. He played well, do you see him staying in? He was a spud at St Kilda, worried he's out after one bad game, or when you get players back.

Trying to get maximum $ as I have a lot playing on my bench, so his scores are hopefully not going to be used.

Yeah I should have done Parker for CCJ in hindsight. He played well, do you see him staying in? He was a spud at St Kilda, worried he's out after one bad game, or when you get players back.

Trying to get maximum $ as I have a lot playing on my bench, so his scores are hopefully not going to be used.

He will hold his spot in the team no problems. If you are looking to save cash then either Durham or West are the best playing rookies at $102k

Durham's JS is very good .....his 2nd game was even better than his first

A bit stuck this week Kent’s, I have 1 trade left and need a f6 but with 4 weeks left I’d have no trades. If I don’t trade it’s macrae jnr as f6 and I miss Marshall as I only just have enough cash for him
If you have cover on each line, I'd probably grab Marshall and hold on tight for the ride home

164FF9B9-79D6-40EC-9EB8-7910196988FC.jpeg
33ACD3DA-8575-4489-B4E7-4ADC38664A80.jpeg

Thoughts on Bramble > Whitfield via Laird?

In hindsight I should’ve kept Martin and taken a donut as I traded him to Bolton 1 minute before yesterday’s game. Had initially planned Martin > Marshall until COVID decided to ruin plans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to get rid of that butcher Taranto but with only 40k in the bank the best I can afford are guys like Bailey Smith, McLuggage, JPK and Zak Jones.

I could do another downgrade trade to free up more cash and uograde him to a proper mid premo but that would leave me with zero trades.

I want to get rid of that butcher Taranto but with only 40k in the bank the best I can afford are guys like Bailey Smith, McLuggage, JPK and Zak Jones.

I could do another downgrade trade to free up more cash and uograde him to a proper mid premo but that would leave me with zero trades.
No trades 4 U

If he gets more than one week, I'll probably use my last trade to go Buddy to someone. I've got no cash in the bank at all. Who would you go?

How far away is Jeremy Cameron? Get back in everyone's favourite burn boys in Peeney or Bolton? Or last year's burn boy in Rozee? Or get back in my boy Butters? The choices are... Not spectacular.

Help

It probably depends on what your looking for. Another option is Isaac Smith dosen't have a high ceiling but his floor is high. Has been playing Duncans role since he got injured and his lowest score since was 92 and highest only 105 but it's pretty much 100 to bank each week the last few rounds. DPP helps as well.

It probably depends on what your looking for. Another option is Isaac Smith dosen't have a high ceiling but his floor is high. Has been playing Duncans role since he got injured and his lowest score since was 92 and highest only 105 but it's pretty much 100 to bank each week the last few rounds. DPP helps as well.
totally agree , dusty to isaac smith was my final trade ,, 3&5 rd ave very solid, very consistent player and dpp to help with low/no trades

Probably not worth sideways trading Taranto to another faux premo mid that won't score much better than him, unless I can upgrade him to a proper premo mid like Oliver I would be better off just holding that trade for emergencies.

On current form Sharpie's just as likely to outscore Dunks.

Edit: Last 2 scores from Sharp 115 & 96 and last score from Dunkley is 87 so I'm not sure what you find so LOLworthy about my post crippler9 :think:
Yeah, the thing that stings on Sharp was I had a few minutes where I could have benched Taranto, too, but it would have meant a guaranteed donut if Kelly had been a late out.
Could have just risked it
On the point, though, yeah, absolutely, the only thinking on Dunkley would be as a low ownership type who can swing across both lines and with a high ceiling.
Was just looking through the options, saw his name.

Probably not worth sideways trading Taranto to another faux premo mid that won't score much better than him, unless I can upgrade him to a proper premo mid like Oliver I would be better off just holding that trade for emergencies.

I have Taranto as well and 2 trades left which I was going to save for injuries but he is doing so poorly I have no choice to get rid of him he is going to cost me in a couple of cash leagues if I don't turf his arse.

View attachment 1187314
View attachment 1187313

Thoughts on Bramble > Whitfield via Laird?

In hindsight I should’ve kept Martin and taken a donut as I traded him to Bolton 1 minute before yesterday’s game. Had initially planned Martin > Marshall until COVID decided to ruin plans.

I think you’ve answered your own question re Whitfield. Be mad not to at the heavy discount after yesterday’s master class.

Fwiw I reckon bolton bounces back with Tiges soft run home too.

In the same boat, but think he has to go after 3 s**t weeks. Izzy Smith & Guthrie are 480-500k & hve averaged 100-110 last month with a soft run home to come.

If you’ve got cover, * him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back