Trades Round 20 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoDees234

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Leave it alone for 1 more week. You're sitting ok.
Those 2 trades can still become big for you...they simply decrease in value by the week from here.
Everyone has a guy or two they'd love to swap out, but we just assume it will be for someone better.
Marshall not exactly reliable, and if shyt happens with him the next fortnight thats both your last trades gone for the sake of itchy palms.
Taranto > Marshall to me just isnt enough value adding right now.
Thanks for the reply mate.

If I leave it for this week Taranto loses even more cash whilst Marshall goes up and makes the trade out of reach, or any trade involving Taranto with only 1 trade as he'll be near 420k by this week.

Marshall is a bit of a question mark regarding durability but seems to be moving well since the injury and starting to get tog back up where it needs to be.

It also opens up DPP, so say I cop an injury to a mid or fwd in the next couple weeks it allows me to then just field sharp who id be comfortable playing on field.

Got a couple of hours to have a good think about.

Thanks again

On V2027 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Thanks for the reply mate.

If I leave it for this week Taranto loses even more cash whilst Marshall goes up and makes the trade out of reach, or any trade involving Taranto with only 1 trade as he'll be near 420k by this week.

Marshall is a bit of a question mark regarding durability but seems to be moving well since the injury and starting to get tog back up where it needs to be.

It also opens up DPP, so say I cop an injury to a mid or fwd in the next couple weeks it allows me to then just field sharp who id be comfortable playing on field.

Got a couple of hours to have a good think about.

Thanks again

On V2027 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Anytime.
Yepp its a dilemma. They always get large when we get low on trades dont they.
All anyone can do is pass on the decision/reasoning they would make. Nothing wrong with your gut feel too.

Would love some advice here.

2 trades left.

Burn both.
Dusty to Rioli
Bramble to Guthrie (Taranto M9 loophole)

Save 1 trade
Dusty to Marshall.

Go!
Save 1 trade
Dusty to Marshall.

BFMC

Senior List
Mar 22, 2021
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Taranto M8 and Heppell M7 at the moment so I might need some fire-power.

i know these feels. But only 1 trade left after going Dusty > Marshall (which im more than happy with rn), so for the moment, Taranto stays. Dont have the cash to go to a stud either :(

and even if I had 3 trades im not sure i’d do it unless I was staring down the barrel of a loss on Sunday and could afford to go Taranto > Wines

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Bont IN

1.gif

vaf1979

Rookie
Jul 31, 2009
Collingwood
AFL Club
Geelong
Bloody hell, the Sunday fixture change has thrown a spinner in the works for me. I was going to loop Langford and Daniher, but their games overlap. I’m going to trade one out this week and use the cash next week for an upgrade, but which one should I keep for tomorrow?

Alternatively I trade out both, and get a premium forward that hasn’t played yet (Zorko, Hind, Reid or Dixon look to be the best options, with Zorko a clear standout but not in the best form)

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Bloody hell, the Sunday fixture change has thrown a spinner in the works for me. I was going to loop Langford and Daniher, but their games overlap. I’m going to trade one out this week and use the cash next week for an upgrade, but which one should I keep for tomorrow?

Alternatively I trade out both, and get a premium forward that hasn’t played yet (Zorko, Hind, Reid or Dixon look to be the best options, with Zorko a clear standout but not in the best form)

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Put your team up mate

vaf1979

Rookie
Jul 31, 2009
Collingwood
AFL Club
Geelong
You should know before half time if you want to bank Daniher's E score or not. I would hold trades and do the Fwd loop this week and use 2 trades to bring in a SP Def next week via a 1up & 1down with Bianco & Highmore.

Thanks. What's an "SP Def"? My plan is that if I want to take Daniher's score then I trade out Langford for Parker (RIC) to get a FWD/MID that I can use with Newchurch for bench cover. I then have 406k in the bank and 3 trades, one to upgrade highmore (probably to Mills), and then keep two corrective trades for the last 3 weeks.

If Daniher's score is not worth looping, then I trade him out next week, and DPP Newchurch and Fyfe to get a defender, but would probably need a second trade (highmore?) as I wont have enough cash for a decent defender

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thanks. What's an "SP Def"? My plan is that if I want to take Daniher's score then I trade out Langford for Parker (RIC) to get a FWD/MID that I can use with Newchurch for bench cover. I then have 406k in the bank and 3 trades, one to upgrade highmore (probably to Mills), and then keep two corrective trades for the last 3 weeks.

If Daniher's score is not worth looping, then I trade him out next week, and DPP Newchurch and Fyfe to get a defender, but would probably need a second trade (highmore?) as I wont have enough cash for a decent defender

SP Def = Super Premo Defender = Top6 Defender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back