Trades Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing the neighbours team by email todays, ******* NOOBS, a tad frustrated-Getting him to trade Ginbey and Ashcroft for DC and Hewatt via HH, so he can get Weddle off field is proving to be a bridge to far.
Try smoke signals?

Or Morse code? Dot dot dash.

YI need a defender and can afford anyone.
already have Daicos, Stewart, Dawson, Ryan and Day.

Who to choose?
football wave GIF by AFL

Initial thoughts are Ridley to Macrae. <520k to spend with Ridley done for the season.

Touk the alternative, but the MID only status is the root cause of last rounds donut.

Screenshot_20230724_204050_Chrome.jpg

@2023 No Trades Club
@2023 Completed Teams
@2023 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols
@2023 Vents and Regrets

Sad College Football GIF by Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic

Last edited:
last trades.png
completed sc team 2023.png
Zero Trades club I am here.

If I had more $ would've considered Butters for Riddler, but Daniel Defensive DPP would've had me go that anyway as my only backline cover outside of the Sheez is Chesser and O'Donnell.

Please be kind for the rest of the year injuries!!!

View attachment 1753767
View attachment 1753768
Zero Trades club I am here.

If I had more $ would've considered Butters for Riddler, but Daniel Defensive DPP would've had me go that anyway as my only backline cover outside of the Sheez is Chesser and O'Donnell.

Please be kind for the rest of the year injuries!!!
I was tossing up in the end between the two Dogs. Macrae vs Daniel. Any reason in particular you chose Daniel apart from the DPP?

Going to use the last trade on Walsh to Josh Kelly. I know he is an injury prone campaigner, but will go against my gut and hope he can deliver in the last few rounds.

Last edited:
2 trades left. $8k in the bank. Held Hopper just in case there were injuries. FMD, there were injuries. What a year.
Hoping Laird gets up this week
Anything obvious I should do?
Have fiddled with a few options that include bringing in Hewett from the Blues

View attachment 1754017
surprised oh my GIF

Get ya hand off it .
Hold for now .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 trades left. $8k in the bank. Held Hopper just in case there were injuries. FMD, there were injuries. What a year.
Hoping Laird gets up this week
Anything obvious I should do?
Have fiddled with a few options that include bringing in Hewett from the Blues

View attachment 1754017
hold.gif

I was tossing up in the end between the two Dogs. Macrae vs Daniel. Any reason in particular you chose Daniel apart from the DPP?
Think his role is a bit more consistent than Macrae. Looks to have a better ceiling too

Not mine but the old man is in a pickle this week has 3 trades remaining (and a boost, yes, he is a frugal old man) and has Ashcroft, Ridley Walsh and Laird*

I'm trying to talk him into 2 trades Ashcroft and Ridley (can cover Walsh assuming Laird is back) but the problem is who is he brining in?

For the Defence I have floated NVM and Redman (assuming he gets kick in duties) and mids is a bit of a toss up with not a lot of $$ about 570K. Could go Steele and have have 20K-ish left. Serong and have about 2K left. It's a bit of a mess after I thought his team was all but settled for the year.

Not mine but the old man is in a pickle this week has 3 trades remaining (and a boost, yes, he is a frugal old man) and has Ashcroft, Ridley Walsh and Laird*

I'm trying to talk him into 2 trades Ashcroft and Ridley (can cover Walsh assuming Laird is back) but the problem is who is he brining in?

For the Defence I have floated NVM and Redman (assuming he gets kick in duties) and mids is a bit of a toss up with not a lot of $$ about 570K. Could go Steele and have have 20K-ish left. Serong and have about 2K left. It's a bit of a mess after I thought his team was all but settled for the year.
Hewett and Sicily?

Screen Shot 2023-07-25 at 12.03.43 pm.png

Thank you Walsh and (especially) Ridley for your services.

Walsh & Ridley to Petracca & Butters, 2 trades and 34k left after this.

Holding Sheezel until the end it seems, will he break the record for most points by a rookie? He's beating Daicos and Walsh first seasons by average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back