Trades Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Walsh to miss at least 2 weeks. And prob not 100% for 1 or 2 after that. Have Mills as cover for now but might upgrade F6 or D6.

Might have to use one of my 2 trades left and keep one for shifting DPs around.

Johnson to Hewett is tempting with my last trade. Hewett's spot in the side and in the middle looks good with Cerra 50/50 and Walsh out for a few.

Never used this before, but can it be relied upon to send the players where you want them to go?
In my experience you don't get a choice of where players end up. Try it and if you don't like it you can UNDO CHANGES as long as it is prior to the first match of the round

Screenshot 2023-07-25 181003.png
Thoughts? Leaves 1 trade and $100. After last week and with Walsh out Johnson>Hewett feels a no-brainer as with some DPP in my mids I'll be using Hewett for cover close to every week I expect, and can loop with Mills if not.

Unsure however whether to use my 2nd last trade to move on Rowell while I can still get someone good for him, other options other than Serong would be Steele or Miller or Butters.

Am I better off just carrying 2 trades into finals?

Last edited:
Don't mind this right now. I don't have ruck coverage & bench is thin.
Helps cover Laird & Green this week.

1690283124773.png

As much as I want to trade Titch due to the trust issues, part of me feels holding and looping him every week where possible is the correct call.

He certainly isn't a set and forget mid premium option anymore, that's been made perfectly clear.

As much as I want to trade Titch due to the trust issues, part of me feels holding and looping him every week where possible is the correct call.

He certainly isn't a set and forget mid premium option anymore, that's been made perfectly clear.

I’m thinking of holding too now. When he was sub it was management, last week he just had a low impact game, strategically fly made the right call due to the context of the game.

Titch will be desperate to respond and prove himself. I feel he gets every opportunity too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really considering Luke Jackson now as my last trade in, provides Rick cover and scores well when #1 ruck.

Just need to decide who I trade out. Mills game 150 so thinking of holding. JJ is back so maybe Dale actually has to go.

Yeah, will have to fall back on my backup, Houston. But geez Sicily's in incredible form and is a POD in my cash league.
Do you need the number this week? With a BE of 161, anything under 160 odd will see him drop the $900.

Do you need the number this week? With a BE of 161, anything under 160 odd will see him drop the $900.

Not really. But he's playing the Saints this week so his price could very well go UP!

Stuff it, I reckon Sicily is a must have for the run home so gonna use my last 2 trades and go Ashcroft + Walsh to Sicily + Jackson/DCameron. No more trades but with cover on every line.

1690332448739.png

Last edited:
Doing the neighbours team by email todays, ******* NOOBS, a tad frustrated-Getting him to trade Ginbey and Ashcroft for DC and Hewatt via HH, so he can get Weddle off field is proving to be a bridge to far.
GIF by Giphy QA
Delete Old Man GIF

Two trades left, nothing urgent, Tarryn Thomas floating around as my 23rd man. My F6 is Keays. Tossing up whether to trade him for Jackson, or whether it'd be a wasted trade.

Two trades left and Mitchell is becoming a liability and a massive anti POD. I didn't think I'd have to do this when he started as the sub but now after being subbed off he appears to be a must trade. The question is what do I trade him to, and with only 32k it doesn't leave me many options.

With Windhager looking solid as midfield cover I could trade him to a defender and loop my weakest two players (Powell and Sheezel) every week with a Whitefield, Wanganeen Milera type. Or I could trade to someone like Flanders or Jackson, one who looks the most in form player at the price and one who I predict will be the most in form player at the price for the rest of the year with Darcy out,.

Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 5.16.50 pm.png

Johnson to Hewett is tempting with my last trade. Hewett's spot in the side and in the middle looks good with Cerra 50/50 and Walsh out for a few.
Johnson's role is also very marginal when they have their full complement
Great when they have an out and they throw him the keys to the car. Huge gap, can't really rely on him week to week
But if it's your last, weigh up if you need to do it for leagues this week.
If not, hold off and see. Having the trade to replace a fully fledged premo with a fully fledged premo beats cover

Evening Folks.

Three trades remaining with both Ashcroft and the Riddler to deal with.

Bit of cash in bank so Ashcroft -> Libba is an easy call.

As for Ridley, there are an array of options:

1) Redman. Why? Last time Ridley missed out he cashed in with a 136 and would reserve some cash for last trade ($150Kish so anyone-anyone basically). Should be increased kick ins on offer and gulling opportunities
2) Rozee, Butters, Sinclair (anyone up to $612K)

Thoughts appreciated as genuinely on the fence

Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos
turtle fail GIF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back