Trades Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually kinda forgot about my SC team last week and still had an upgrade to make (* injuries), so

Ford > Butters
Walsh > LDU
Maric > LNank

2 trades to break glass with.

Want to maximise scoring for last 4 weeks, don’t care about finals, purely rank.
Am I stupid for considering…
IMG_1768.jpeg
… to finish up with $500, 0 trades, 25 premos, loops galore so I can maximise weekly scores and cover at least 3 injuries to end of season, and this final team…..

IMG_1767.jpeg

Want to maximise scoring for last 4 weeks, don’t care about finals, purely rank.
View attachment 1757650
… to finish up with $500, 0 trades, 25 premos, loops galore so I can maximise weekly scores and cover at least 3 injuries to end of season, and this final team…..

View attachment 1757651

Honestly I really like this, you have great coverage as well and I struggle to think many teams would have as much coverage as yourself.

View attachment 1757650

View attachment 1757651
sexy looking team bit deciding who to bench each week would do my ******* head in.

Thoughts, was thinking maybe seamus to Hewett or just sending it and going seamus to Hewett and wines to Sinclair for 0 trades but cover everywhere

Attachments

• IMG_2604.png
    IMG_2604.png
    325 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2605.png
    IMG_2605.png
    342.6 KB · Views: 17
View attachment 1757650

View attachment 1757651
For max points and looping - bring in a key forward who.plays bottom sides

Worth the risk if possible

Souvalarkey could kick a bag this weekend as an example

1690522000774.png

2 trades left and 24k in the bank.

Current thinking is just trading Ashcroft to a mid like Jelly/Touk/Cripps or Butters and saving final trade. Holding Green and Walsh since I have the cover.

Or

Trade Ashcroft and Walsh to

1) Hewett/HH and Trac/Libba

2)Jackson and LDU

Giving something like this. And then just loop the way through the rest of the year.
1690522495539.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1757731

2 trades left and 24k in the bank.

Current thinking is just trading Ashcroft to a mid like Jelly/Touk/Cripps or Butters and saving final trade. Holding Green and Walsh since I have the cover.

Or

Trade Ashcroft and Walsh to

1) Hewett/HH and Trac/Libba

2)Jackson and LDU

Giving something like this. And then just loop the way through the rest of the year.
View attachment 1757741

Join Us Evil Dead GIF by filmeditor

Injuries to Ridley and Walsh have forced my hand, 5 trades left and a boost available. Happy to burn the Johnson cash off my bench to optimise my selections and ride out league finals with two trades in hand.

$1,358,300 to spend on two premos and a rookie, I can basically swing players to any position with DPP.

Would love to hear opinions on best combo I can take to steer me to league glory.

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpeg
    IMG_0348.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0349.jpeg
    IMG_0349.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 22
Jelly & Butters
Injuries to Ridley and Walsh have forced my hand, 5 trades left and a boost available. Happy to burn the Johnson cash off my bench to optimise my selections and ride out league finals with two trades in hand.

$1,358,300 to spend on two premos and a rookie, I can basically swing players to any position with DPP.

Would love to hear opinions on best combo I can take to steer me to league glory.

After thinking about it all week, I think I'll bring in Luke Jackson instead of Butters.

Run of Geelong, Brisbane, WCE, Port & Hawthorn, surely dominates all 5 of them...

It‘s been a great ride Will Ashcroft, and it’s kinda sad to see you go, but Will to Luke Jackson for me.

Holding Sam Walsh for now, Taryn Thomas to cover this week.

Projected 2,630 lol. I’m bracing for a solid 2,254

I've got 4 trades left but don't have Sicily yet. What's the best way to bring him in:

Option 1: Sheezel + S.Mitchell ---> Sicily + Cheap bench cover (e.g. L.Nankervis/Harvey/Banks/whoever)
Option 2: Mills + S.Mitchell ---> Sicily + Cheap bench cover (e.g. L.Nankervis/Harvey/Banks/whoever)

Just unsure who will score more for the rest of the season between Sheezel and Mills. Only 9k in the bank at the moment btw. :think:

Gone and done it.

Titch and Johnson to Banks and Jelly.

$101k and 1 trade left.

I've decided I can't trust Macrae to do the right thing by Titch on the run home. His price is due to plummet again so it's now or never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back