Preview Round 20 v Hawthorn - 150th Anniversary celebration game

Remove this Banner Ad

Still got all my merchandise from The North Story celebrations mentioned by numchuks earlier and (Dallas Brooks & 96/99 aside), that is easily the best experience I have ever had as a North Melbourne lifer.

We've really missed a great opportunity here with our 150th Non Event.

Where's the pride?

Couldn't have don't
This President's Dinner prior to the Round 20 encounter doubling up as a Celebration of our 150th Year strikes me as being an after thought. There should be an Official Dinner / Night whereby everybody who has played for / been part of the club is invited along with all of the Playing Group. In 2016 there was an official function celebrating the 20th Year Anniversary of our 1996 Premiership which doubled as a Club Hall of Fame Function. Why we don't have a Similar Function to Celebrate our 150th Year / 1999 Premiership Win is staggering. Poor Form by those at the club from the CEO and President down. :stern look

Wonder if Allan Aylett will be there and if he will talk about how he thinks North Melbourne should of went and Chased the Pot of Gold on the Gold Coast

Not wanting to come over all nostalgic but its been a pretty colorful 150.......nice to reminisce by flicking through the archive pages on the north website...good stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poster: can’t ****en BELIEVE the club isn’t doing anything for our 150th

*club announces event

Poster: can’t ****en BELIEVE how **** this event looks

This.

Club announces on day that we've signed Jack Macrae and Cam Rayner.

"Still missed out on Kelly and Dusty"

Can the club organise a fireworks display to rival the one in the match v. Collingwood in our 125th anniversary match?

A much younger and equally pessimistic G2G asked his dad if they could go home after fireworks as they'd got their money's worth and didn't want to see us get smashed in Tony Shaw's 300. Anyway roll on the Fruity Allison show and it was a night I'll never forget.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back