Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2006
Lal Lal
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Elsternwick AFC
Let's kick more than 3 goals this time.

Possible outs: Hickey, Savage (inj), Riewoldt (inj), Roberton (inj), McKenzie (inj), Lonie (inj), Sinclair (inj).

All those blokes listed with (inj) looked sore in this correspondent's opinion or copped knocks. Could be all or none.

Possible ins: Membrey, Longer, Webster, Schneider, Minchington, Holmes.

Out - Hickey, Savage, Roberton, Lonie, Fisher
In - Holmes, Webster, Membrey, Schneider, Lee

Dont risk the injured guys.

Debut Holmes and see what he has in thr last 4 games. Get Schneider (or Ray) back in, we need another senior player up the ground to help out.

Would love to see Markworth too but not sure who to leave out.

Need to see what we have in reserve.

Siposs, White, Curren, Simpkin and Minch are gone IMO.

Markworth and Saunders are on the edge.

REALLY want Markworth to be played, both for him and for us. We desperately need his attributes, and the guy has had enough of a rough run - he doesn't need to earn it any more than he has. C'mon Richo, give him the last four.

Look, North are pretty formidable. They've won the last five games - with the exception of the Gold Coast anomaly, they have been invincible since the bye. Granted, they've had a sweet draw: GC, Geelong, then Injectors, Lions, Blues, Demons, now us.

Debut Holmes and see what he has in thr last 4 games. Get Schneider (or Ray) back in, we need another senior player up the ground to help out.

I prefer to keep Hickey in against Goldstein. Holmes would be lambs to a slaughter against him.

Isn't Curren and Saunders signed on for next year?

Minch, Markworth and Del for me.

Think we should leave out Roo for the rest of the year, bit annoying watching everyone completely burn Paddy and Bruce on leads and go to Roo in a 1 on 14

What was with Schneider? was he just dropped or has he got an injury issue? I don'tn think he played for Sandy on the weekend either?

I reckon Marky would be in for Sinclair if he doesn't come up with concussion. Minchingtons game was pretty dominant though, he might have just won a reprieve.

Think we should leave out Roo for the rest of the year, bit annoying watching everyone completely burn Paddy and Bruce on leads and go to Roo in a 1 on 14

Yeah there was the one they got to Riewoldt right out wide on an angle despite Bruce being unmanned 20 meters out directly in front. It would be pretty frustrating for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Marky would be in for Sinclair if he doesn't come up with concussion. Minchingtons game was pretty dominant though, he might have just won a reprieve.
Would think there would be a fair bit of heat on the club if Sinclair doesn't get up. Would hope like hell that there were no concussion signs before he was sent back out there.

Drop Hickey he was useless and didn't compete well against Sandy and Griffin
Savage should be nervous
Lonie needs a week off
McKenzie as well might have a spell
And Fisher looks cooked

I'd bring in Longer for Hickey, Deleany for fish, Membrey for someone, Dunstan back, Webster a chance

Savage should be nervous
Lonie needs a week off
McKenzie as well might have a spell
And Fisher looks cooked

I'd bring in Longer for Hickey, Deleany for fish, Membrey for someone, Dunstan back, Webster a chance
Savage was playing injured most of the day yesterday

Wait, we're defining "useless" by not being able to compete against Sandilands now? :confused:

Every time Griffen rucked we put Bruce in there. Can't blame Hickey for that.

Grape vine, Markworth could possibly be wearing the vest 50/50 chance.
Well, I'm just about to lose my mind! Would be a great feel-good story for this game.

Out: Savage (inj), Mckenzie (inj), Sinclair (inj), Lonie (inj??), Ross (omitted)

In: Ray, Dunstan, Membrey, Webster (if fit), Schneider

Don't think we should drop Ross. He, like a lot of our other younger players, is at the stage where he needs to be given games.

Why bring in someone like Ray who offers little more than a lot of our younger players?

Yesterday Ross was okay. 20 touches and four tackles is solid, if nothing else.

Don't think we should drop Ross. He, like a lot of our other younger players, is at the stage where he needs to be given games. Yesterday Ross was okay. 20 touches and four tackles is solid, if nothing else.
And only 3 clearances. For an inside mid, that is simply unacceptable. I don't necessarily think he should be dropped - I don't know that any kid should be dropped after only one or two games in the seniors. But let's not kid ourselves.

For mine:

B: Geary ~ Lee ~ Dempster
HB: Newnes ~ Goddard ~ Gilbert
C: Savage ~ Armitage ~ Roberton
HF: Markworth ~ Riewoldt ~ Minchington
F: Montagna ~ Bruce ~ McCartin
FOLL: Hickey ~ Steven ~ Weller
I/C: Ross, Acres, Wright, Dunstan

Outs > Ins:
  • McKenzie (injured) > Markworth
  • Sinclair (injured) > Minchington (but spending time in the guts, not just forward)
  • Fisher (rest/omitted) > Lee
  • Lonie (injured) > Dunstan
Members and Webster unlucky. Hickey had to wait his turn, now so does Longer.

I really wanna win this game ,
I know a few North fans and is it just me or are they all North supporters F#@kwits !
Please boys win :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back