Captains Round 20 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the chances of Gawn being late out?
How real is that or just FB BS?
Only place it was mentioned all week, I'm calling BS. He was running and smiling when footage of him at training was shown a couple days ago
He gets the VC for me

What's the chances of Gawn being late out?
How real is that or just FB BS?

I don't think anyone truly knows. We may learn more this arvo as Casey plays at 2:30 (although Preuss is in the AFL team already).

If Gawn is out, I just checked up Oliver & Sloane's records against their opponents. Sloane has a poor record against the Saints. Oliver has been consistently in the 105-120 range against the Tiges, so he's probably the default unless you have Marshall.

Only place it was mentioned all week, I'm calling BS. He was running and smiling when footage of him at training was shown a couple days ago
He gets the VC for me
If fit, no doubts on VC and Hoff can play fwd
If not, we are all stuffed!

I don't think anyone truly knows. We may learn more this arvo as Casey plays at 2:30 (although Preuss is in the AFL team already).

If Gawn is out, I just checked up Oliver & Sloane's records against their opponents. Sloane has a poor record against the Saints. Oliver has been consistently in the 105-120 range against the Tiges, so he's probably the default unless you have Marshall.
I actually like vc lloyd

I'm taking Gawn's 134. Yes, Grundy will likely sneak past that, but (a) it's not worth the risk, and (b) I've found Witts to be a decent negating ruckman.

I had Fyfe as VC then changed to Worpel then ended up with the safe option VC Gawn.

I now have a few hours to decide whether or not to take the safe option VC Gawn, C Bines or go with the other
C options -
Grundy
Macrae
Dunkley
Neale
Cripps

Keep Gawn or go with a Neale or others.

What is everyone else doing?

We've been spoilt this year when we question taking a 134 as VC haha
Think 134 it too good to let go

I think your right Steve.

I honestly blame myself for my indecision as I was all Fyfe 90% - then someone mentioned Worpel.
Then there was Gawn in or not talk - really messed with me.
The Fyfe score would've been a case of stick to my gut he plays well at home.

One of my selections could be the player who goes big, it may even be one I missed on Zorko.

It's tough when I have 9 players running out today.
Will have breakfast and decide after...

I had Fyfe as VC then changed to Worpel then ended up with the safe option VC Gawn.

I now have a few hours to decide whether or not to take the safe option VC Gawn, C Bines or go with the other
C options -
Grundy
Macrae
Dunkley
Neale
Cripps

Keep Gawn or go with a Neale or others.

What is everyone else doing?

Taking Fyfes VC

Bines Captain again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant decide if im going to captain macrae or dunkley. opponent has gone gawn and going gawn as well isnt going to win me the game. leaning towards dunkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back