Captains Round 20 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't like any of the Saturday night or Sunday options... & I don't think there is enough time to V Danger/Hall/Ziebell into a Demon.

So I'll probably:

- V Macrae or Bont
- C Gawn, Oliver or Petracca

I'll stand corrected, but I think Macrae might have a better record on the cold planet of Mars Stadium than Bont.
And if The Big O can go 148 on the GC rucks, then the Big M might just get the C.

Macrae is probably the safest C lock in my team so I'm gonna go the vc on Walsh. Pressure piling on the Blues after their weekend performance. They'll probably play ok and should translate into Walsh scoring well

Nah, Walsh can GTFO.

Macrae is probably the safest C lock in my team so I'm gonna go the vc on Walsh. Pressure piling on the Blues after their weekend performance. They'll probably play ok and should translate into Walsh scoring well
Walsh vs Steele in that match. I'm going Steele in a big saints win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger or Macrae VC
&
Oliver or Gawn C

I’m a tad worried about Danger VC. i haven’t checked stats at all but he’s usually a safer punt against higher ranked teams. North are travelling pretty well though.

Ed Curnow isn’t really tagging at present and our midfield is stacked with one way runners excluding him and Walsh. Steele will have a field day
Steele and Macrae is a safe 130-140 however Bont interests me much more at the moment. He has a history of bullying bottom sides. He scored 199 against the Crows last time and 140 the time before that. I think the play is to forget about Steele and VC Bont into Clarry?

Im scared to VC Steele and subsequently make the logical call to safely bank that 130.

Steele and Macrae is a safe 130-140 however Bont interests me much more at the moment. He has a history of bullying bottom sides. He scored 199 against the Crows last time and 140 the time before that. I think the play is to forget about Steele and VC Bont into Clarry?

Im scared to VC Steele and subsequently make the logical call to safely bank that 130.
That he may but has dropped 83 and 93 respectively vs North and Suns in the last month alone. Can see the temptation but before last week Steele had gone 140+ in 5 of the previous 7 games. You'd have to be very confident ignoring that given he loves playing us (5 games against Blues career for an average of 118 - easily his highest and impressive when you consider he's not really been SC relevant prior to last year).

Can definitely see the appeal in the Olliepig though. Has come back into solid form last 3 weeks

Will the Suns try and tag Oliver?
And will the dees run with Touk?
Suns may send someone to Oliver - Flanders went to Neale last week and did a reasonable job of it. Would be surprised though if Goodwin bothered tagging Miller - think he'll back his mids in especially with their almost inevitable ruck dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back