Captains Round 20 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why will rain and wind stop Bont? If anything it will mitigate the loss of points for clangers? I feel like Bont is going berserk against Crom.
2 reasons young Padawan

1. Because Judd_Magic asked for feedback on the options he presented ....I don't have either Steele or Oliver

2. I said early in the thread, look at who I select and choose the opposite ....this season my (C) selections ARE the "Kiss of Death"

My selections
1627564554210.png

2 reasons young Padawan

1. Because Judd_Magic asked for feedback on the options he presented ....I don't have either Steele or Oliver

2. I said early in the thread, look at who I select and choose the opposite ....this season my (C) selections ARE the "Kiss of Death"

My selections
View attachment 1190808
Superstition is irrelevant.

Good call. Bont for some lipstick service.

Steele into Gawn across the line.
Don’t have a Dog mid.
Ideally Gawn won’t be needed, seems a better VC option but Steele plays first.
Don’t like any later options hugely.

Superstition is irrelevant.

Good call. Bont for some lipstick service.
Wouldn’t he cop the Schoenschweinchen?
Nicks won’t want his pants pulled down a second time, you’d think(?)

Walsh VC into Clayton Oliver for me. Surely one of them goes big (pls)

Wouldn’t he cop the Schoenschweinchen?
Nicks won’t want his pants pulled down a second time, you’d think(?)

A Shoen-tag or Schoen-Run-With only really benefits Schoenberg's scoring. His opponents mostly score what they would usually score if they weren't being tagged.

A Shoen-tag or Schoen-Run-With only really benefits Schoenberg's scoring. His opponents mostly score what they would usually score if they weren't being tagged.

All part of the chubby little dairy farmers education , calling a breakout next year after another pre season into him , laziness has gone 🐖

speaking of chubby little dairy farmers , thoughts with Cunny , plenty of good footballers carry on one short 👍

VC Steele into Bont , can remember Bont destroying Port in torrential rain a couple of seasons back.

All part of the chubby little dairy farmers education , calling a breakout next year after another pre season into him , laziness has gone 🐖

speaking of chubby little dairy farmers , thoughts with Cunny , plenty of good footballers carry on one short 👍

VC Steele into Bont , can remember Bont destroying Port in torrential rain a couple of seasons back.

Yep, I called it as well last week.

Aah, interesting, and frightening. Am still Bontless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In trouble, as Walker from NMFC is my only guaranteed loop. With that in mind, I'm kinda stuck going Walsh tonight.

Waterman (Ess) and Newcombe (Haw) are both in my team but are on the extended bench. Surely they wont both be medi-subs will they?! That would give so much more flexibilty.

Tossing up VC Steele C Macrae

Vs

VC Bont C Clarry

I reckon a game against Carlton will be pretty open / uncontested and I don’t think that’s Steele’s jam.

Gonna take a leap of faith now that Ryder is out

Go well vc Marshall
is it confirmed? I've had that lined up all week when I heard the rumours

Edit: Seen Hunter is the replacement, maybe not as impactful as I thought. Still will go him VC need to risk it lol.

Has anyone tried to make a quick change to a VC or C to a player once the ball has already been bounced in that player's game?

Do they give you a few seconds before it's actually locked?

Has anyone tried to make a quick change to a VC or C to a player once the ball has already been bounced in that player's game?

Do they give you a few seconds before it's actually locked?
I don't think so. Even if the match hasn't actually started I think the lockout starts at scheduled match time

In trouble, as Walker from NMFC is my only guaranteed loop. With that in mind, I'm kinda stuck going Walsh tonight.

Waterman (Ess) and Newcombe (Haw) are both in my team but are on the extended bench. Surely they wont both be medi-subs will they?! That would give so much more flexibilty.
Narrator: He was *not* in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back