Round 20 Vents with some discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, he meant to hit, just not there and with that result. Too late now though....

I read that the punch also dislodged 4 of Brayshaw's teeth. He'll probably need to wear adult braces for a year or two until they re-set/stay in position. I'd be pissed off more about that than the broken jaw if I was a 19 year old guy.

I read that the punch also dislodged 4 of Brayshaw's teeth. He'll probably need to wear adult braces for a year or two until they re-set/stay in position. I'd be pissed off more about that than the broken jaw if I was a 19 year old guy.

Really s**t outcome for the kid, had been playing really good football too.

s**t situation for his parents as well, after what they've been through with their other boy for the last 2 years.

True. Hate the stupid niggle and faux toughness that gets into the game.

MAN! If you're not going to listen to me then I wont offer advice;)

But I did listen to you...then reversed and did a double downgrade instead at the last minute when Abbott came in to the team for ruck coverage. If Gawn for instance had of been a late out (god forbid) I would have had a 93 point advantage over 95% of teams above me and be top 50 now. Anyway, I only held off that trade for 1 week due to Hurn's previous splendid Derby record. He's dead to me now. Long live Whitfield!

2562 this rd, highest for the year :) Given Simmo, Laird, Heeney and Mclean did their best to bring me down I was happy with that. Man there were some monster mid scores this week. Imagine if you had em all!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back