Game Day Round 20 vs Geelong @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We win most games when we win clearances, that's what happened today. Easily shutdown by most opposition which is why we are at bottom of ladder.
So why did we win the clearances today? I mean apart from Young playing a tagging role on Dangerfield it was pretty much the same lineup.

Well, I can have a couple of beers tonight then!
Also, we are no longer sponsored by Woodside? I heard rumblings at the start of the season but just noticed the BankWest plastered on

Well, I can have a couple of beers tonight then!
Also, we are no longer sponsored by Woodside? I heard rumblings at the start of the season but just noticed the BankWest plastered on
I think it’s bc away game

So why did we win the clearances today? I mean apart from Young playing a tagging role on Dangerfield it was pretty much the same lineup.
Jackson was aggressive at the ground ball and wasn't trying to tap it wide. We were split open when the ball got out too fast but the longer it was in the contest the more it ended up in our hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were quite a few responses from players that've been terrible lately, Switta, Clark, Pearce.

Yep - the levels from Switta, Lachie, Freddy, Clark and Pearce are something we need to see consistently.

Ras can play.

Sturt needs a contract.

Amiss and Jackson.... long term locked in A graders.

Geelongs midfield is not as formidable as it once was, with Dangerfield no longer his best and Selwood retired. Against the better midfield teams like pies we will still get exposed. But certainly good see young in there.

Also Jackson took it upon himself to clear some through the centre bounces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back