Autopsy Round 20 vs Melbourne, MCG, 5th of August 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometime I wonder Spencer , Leslie type show some signs or actually Melbourne players take their foots off in this type of match . Leslie look good at forward in a side that kick 5:4 ?

Imagine being in a team where you are getting pumped by 70 odd points and people blame one player
Defies belief

When someone saying x player is playing bad ...ie Lemmens.. I dont think they mean he is the only one on the ground not pulling his weight... its obviously a culmination of injuries, selection, coaching, drafting and management. Lemmens IS playing awful btw.

Imagine being in a team where you are getting pumped by 70 odd points and people blame one player
Defies belief
I don't blame the players.
I put all the blame on Dew and the coaches they are making the players play a game plan they are just not capable of playing.
They are expecting way to much from this playing group

I feel like everyone lifted that quarter.

Even KK is hitting targets. People have just got to spread for him and he'll hit you.

Miller on the other hand. He has two suns breaking for him up the ground and he hits the one Melbourne player right in the middle. Really needs to work on that part of his game. Or just go long if you can't kick short.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't get to the game itself, but I am writing a match report and will be close to the MCG from halftime onwards - any supporters keen for a bev and yarn after the match? Celebrate or commiserate, I don't mind. Looks like Fat Pizza and SunsBhoy will be at the game?

Anyone keen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back