Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

brayshaw is a far better person his record speaks for its self just a humble young kid doing his best. gaff on the other hand is a thug a bully and a deplorable human for hitting a poor defenseless Honorable kid. must get 10 weeks
Lol...are you drunk or something, do you realise how absolutely ridiculous you sound?

Does the crowd always give Gaff a standing ovation as he comes to the bench?

Usually when he mans up and cops what he did - then pushes through keeps his head over the ball and kicks a goal.

I'm sure you cheered the criminal with multiple convictions who bumped him high in retaliation

I saw Gaff whilst he was ordering a lunch pack and a mars bar in batter at a fish & chip shop i visited Perth about 3 years ago. Can confirm he is a good bloke. A lot of harsh postings in here IMO

And every guy who hits his wife or gf, or his kids, is always a "good bloke" to someone somewhere.

You can be perfectly likeable and nice in some situations, and a complete arsehole in others. Humans are complex like that

Usually when he mans up and cops what he did - then pushes through keeps his head over the ball and kicks a goal.

I'm sure you cheered the criminal with multiple convictions who bumped him high in retaliation

What Gaff did outstripped a scuffle in a kebab shop. I'm sure that didn't result in surgery for anyone.

What Gaff did outstripped a scuffle in a kebab shop. I'm sure that didn't result in surgery for anyone.

Don't forget the drug use, the scourge that kills millions around the planet each year

I hope like hell you didn't cheer when Johnson deliberately hit him in the head.

That would be condoning violence

Don't forget the drug use, the scourge that kills millions around the planet each year

I hope like hell you didn't cheer when Johnson deliberately hit him in the head.

That would be condoning violence
Maybe we will name a wing in Johnson's memory one day.

Stay classy and keep on defending the indefensible.

Wow - talk about coming into a conversation late.

The topic was eagles fans cheering.

I hope like hell freo fans didn't cheer johnson (despite knowing they did).

Surely we can't ever condone deliberate violent actions or we'd be hypocritical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnno stood up for the honour of his teammate who was assualted. I’d be very proud of those actions. Coward punching someone is indefensible. That’s the issue here, nothing else.

Wow - talk about coming into a conversation late.

The topic was eagles fans cheering.

I hope like hell freo fans didn't cheer johnson (despite knowing they did).

Surely we can't ever condone deliberate violent actions or we'd be hypocritical.

I'm not missing anything. A garden variety bump that's cheered all the time versus an incident that could lead to possible jail time in a real world setting.

Even the commentators said it was bizarre how the crowd was cheering.

Bravo, Eagles supporters smearing an indigenous man. Stay classy.

Kram is having a go at Mainwaring who was also indigenous

Strange you didn't pick that one up though?

I didn’t see the post, so don’t assume I did and ignored it. Mainwaring was a good player and I respect his culture. Don’t assume otherwise.

That report is not accurate. Utter horse s**t. And you're a fool for believing it.
He wasn't king hit 100m off the ball.

It was closer to 90m.

100 metres
Dj1ftMDUcAEOyDG.jpg

The umps sometimes don't pay marks that have travelled that far

I'm not missing anything. A garden variety bump that's cheered all the time versus an incident that could lead to possible jail time in a real world setting.

Even the commentators said it was bizarre how the crowd was cheering.

People weren't cheering the punch you buffoon.

They were cheering him for taking the hit and running off the ground.

You do realise the cheer was half an hour after the hit right?

And cheering to support your player.. wow. whoda thunk it.

Did you know all the players got to Gaff after his goal as well. The humanity of it all

I didn’t see the post, so don’t assume I did and ignored it. Mainwaring was a good player and I respect his culture. Don’t assume otherwise.

Ok no worries, now you are aware of it I look forward to you calling Kram out on it since you have such an issue with the indigenous being picked on.

Let her rip big fella

Edit: you even threw a like to the post in question, you just liked a post degrading an indigenous person

Great moral hypocrisy champ :rainbow:

No one comes out smelling of roses here.
Strange divergence from one man making a bad mistake and regretting it ever since

Ok no worries, now you are aware of it I look forward to you calling Kram out on it since you have such an issue with the indigenous being picked on.

Let her rip big fella

Even though they got deleted I still haven't forgotten your racist comments towards Garry Dhurrkay and Dion Woods.

Johnno stood up for the honour of his teammate who was assualted. I’d be very proud of those actions. Coward punching someone is indefensible. That’s the issue here, nothing else.

So your argument is two rights make a wrong?

You know vigilantism is still a crime.

I personally don't have a problem with it - nor the dockers supporter cheering johnson.

But the vitriol over eagles fans and players cheering gaff for wearing a forceful shoulder to the head is humourous.

So your argument is two rights make a wrong?

You know vigilantism is still a crime.

I personally don't have a problem with it - nor the dockers supporter cheering johnson.

But the vitriol over eagles fans and players cheering gaff for wearing a forceful shoulder to the head is humourous.

If you believe that's the only reason they were cheering then you are as naive as Nisbett and Woosha were in the mid 2000's.

No one comes out smelling of roses here.
Strange divergence from one man making a bad mistake and regretting it ever since

Welcome to the world of Freo supporters Gero

Trolling Mainwaring (who's indigenous), yeah that's fine

Mention Johnson, no you can't do that you racist!

Work that out

Back