Game Day Round 2023 Round 22 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1773509

The streak is over! Tough day with Libba getting concussed and find myself 77 points behind first now.

Praying for some luck from here, but if it isn't meant to be, it isn't meant to be! First made some bold moves and has a great team, so cannot complain if they take it out.
Brave move going for Serong as captain.

Best of luck, we’re all cheering for ya

Brave move going for Serong as captain.

Best of luck, we’re all cheering for ya
Seemed like a good decision at the time considering he went 150 last time, but should have just gone with Timmy. Decision making with the stakes has been really challenging to be honest.

Now we sit back, pray Joe Daniher kicks a bag and enjoy the ride home. Strangely feeling far less stressed now that the chances of winning are much lower.

2,284 - which included Libba's 20 and a plethora of underperforming premo's. The only saving grace is that Maginness went to Dale after Libba, plus I'd swapped my captain from Sic to Bont - the end result being I managed to scrape into my prelim by a meagre 8 points. However. I'll potentially have multiple donuts if Doc doesn't get up this week. Anyone have any idea how bad the corkie is?

Rare air for me.

Also left wondering how much higher it could have been if I hadn't accidentally captained Docherty on a Thursday night in round 2 for 73.

Screenshot_20230813_204442_SuperCoach~2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have made a few calls.

It is pretty much on the money.

I feel physically sick.

What a rabble when you reward mediocrity.
i'm sorry lauren conrad GIF by The Hills
Sorry Get Out GIF by Get Out Movie
Sorry Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back