Game Day Round 2023 Round 22 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"SPP OMG"

I Want To Die The End GIF by SWR3

I'm starting to think Taylor was a lunacy too far, jury still out but perhaps Newman/Doch were better choices to replace Naicos.

On the bright side, hope he keeps spudding up, as I'm starting him next year - the cheaper the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I traded in Serong over Butters this week cause every Port kent was apparently sick. Butters almost past him at half time.

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor
Whatever the issue was, it must have been blown so out of proportion.
They were talking up an availability cRiSiS, bit of a fart in the bath in the end.
I thought about taking one of the Port boys off to get the J Cameron looped score fwiw.

Whatever the issue was, it must have been blown so out of proportion.
They were talking up an availability cRiSiS, bit of a fart in the bath in the end.
I thought about taking one of the Port boys off to get the J Cameron looped score fwiw.
We lost 3 last week to it, and pulled all 4 emergencies from SANFL duty this week which says something Was truthful about it.

We lost 3 last week to it, and pulled all 4 emergencies from SANFL duty this week which says something Was truthful about it.
Yeah, I don't mean that it didn't knock a few about, just that the overall impact wasn't as severe in the end as it sounded like it could be during the week.
Not on the club, think the media overegged it a bit.
The media was 'they' in my post.

Yeah, I don't mean that it didn't knock a few about, just that the overall impact wasn't as severe in the end as it sounded like it could be during the week.
Not on the club, think the media overegged it a bit.
The media was 'they' in my post.
"Scoops pots Port, calls them LIARS"

Briggs has been good, but Hayes has battled hard.
I get that he doesn't offer as much around the ground, but it seems odd that he hasn't been given more.opportumities.
Guess they will have their reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back