Game Day Round 2023 Round 22 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC Data updated for Rd 9.
After last weeks 2330 almost dropped me outside the top 1k ranking, this weeks 2430 has lifted me 300 spots to inside the top 700.
2 rounds to go and project “Top 500” is back on!

200.gif

Dropped the unloseable game in my only active league this week (thankfully just a public league) by 44 points, to a team with 21, on the back of their captain being a 286 point Tim English and mine being a 40 point Libba. Oh well. Thankfully I had the week off in the other two.

2121 after sitting pretty this morning, gotta work out what to do with Libba and one trade to go.

Top 10k just took a massive hit. Don’t think the boys are playing for their coach anymore 😢

How you can have 9 premos score 84 or less out of 21 premos is crazy.
IMG_5600.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2240 Petracca…

Forgetting to trade Daicos Friday due to moving house hurt a little.
Saviour was my team had a bye round for my main cashie league. Dodged a bullet there.
Daicos to Docherty before I forget again. 1 trade left.🤞

2240 Petracca…

Forgetting to trade Daicos Friday due to moving house hurt a little.
Saviour was my team had a bye round for my main cashie league. Dodged a bullet there.
Daicos to Docherty before I forget again. 1 trade left.🤞

Who was your emergency for Daicos mate?

Screenshot_20230813_205640_Chrome.jpg

Caleb Daniel single handedly ruining my end to SC 2023. Amazing final trade in 👏

English Captain really avoided another disastrous round.

Also nice to have Clarry back.
Miss Piggy Eating GIF by Muppet Wiki

Tragics 2, BF Div4, BF SFA. 2/5 leagues remaining. Top 3k a hopeful finish.

Hewett stuck on the bench, 60points lost, because I couldn‘t loop Mills as Kentstable ‘played‘ early, same as next week and the GF!
Safe to say Hewett will be starting from now on.
Libba hurts. Probably trade to Piggy. Last trade. Wanted it to be DC to Jackson.
Won though to the prelim in my cashy and somehow climbed another 700 places overall, into the 8,000s.

1691924649140.png
Was hoping I could end the season in the Top 1% (i.e. inside the top 2k), but that's not looking likely now.

13/1230 so far. Still deciding on a captain for tomorrow.

2 of my finals matchups are going to be good watches as well, possibly down to the wire.

Geelong BF: Butters, Day, D. Rioli + 27 vs. Sicily, Steele and Jelly (both of us have C on English atm)

Public League: English, Butters, Day, D. Rioli vs. Macrae, Sinclair, Briggs, Daicos 🍩 +73 (plus whatever the Jackson C differential is)

So I'm praying Rioli has a blinder against the Saints (they give up points to defenders, right?!), it's a good Day in Tassie and Port pull their finger out and don't let Jelly go crazy.

Wish me luck, kents!
2/3 for the underlined ain't bad, right? Ended up being 8/1103C on SBS. Left 30 points on the table switching captains from English to Bont. Ah well.

Ended up winning both the above finals in a canter thanks to Steele and Jelly slowing down and Macrae :poo:ing the bed. Sicily getting to half time on nearly 70 and finishing on 96 probably saved me in the first one too.

1691925014382.png 1691925001582.png

Another week, another 2 turds laid on me by Jelly and Caleb Daniel.
I paid 1.2m for those turds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back