Preview Round 21 – GWS Giants vs Hawthorn, Friday 9th August, UNSW Canberra Oval, 7.50pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
And won comfortably...whats the problem ;)

tumblr_onyzvrkvHO1w4o831o1_500.gif

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Bloody hell this is ridiculous!!!

HH is listed as a calf. That is terrible news as they are usually 3-4 weeks

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hang on. They were not listed in the injury report were they ?

Maybe this is a bit of genius masterstroke as it is going to be wet and windy so we going small and giving HH and JF their last break before finals.

However this is just me hoping but the injuries always seem to end up worse than first thought.

Really can't afford to lose them for finals

Hang on. They were not listed in the injury report were they ?

Maybe this is a bit of genius masterstroke as it is going to be wet and windy so we going small and giving HH and JF their last break before finals.

However this is just me hoping but the injuries always seem to end up worse than first thought.

Really can't afford to lose them for finals

Almost certain this is the case. HH has played every game this season. Has had some niggles lately during games.

The email article said Finalyson was a hamstring, Himmelberg was a calf, and de Boer and Kelly are certainties for next week - being held out this week as a precaution.

But basically we're ****ed this week.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Well I can accept a loss this week of we are going to have all these injured players back well rested (over their "injuries")

With the weather the way it is it should be a dour slog which we may steal.

No way are we or should be favorites considering the outs. Still think Jezza will also end up being rested.

Hawks by 6

KevDawg

EFC & GWS
Jun 6, 2015
Now Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Essendon, GWS & Giants Womens
The email article said Finalyson was a hamstring, Himmelberg was a calf, and de Boer and Kelly are certainties for next week - being held out this week as a precaution.

But basically we're f’ed this week.
Great. I’ll enjoy sitting in the outer getting (possibly) hailed on, in 3 degree weather watching the team get pumped by an undermanned, young Hawk team.
Or we’ll rise to the occasion and thump them.

Great. I’ll enjoy sitting in the outer getting (possibly) hailed on, in 3 degree weather watching the team get pumped by an undermanned, young Hawk team.
Or we’ll rise to the occasion and thump them.
I'll be on a plane for the majority of the match. Saves me stressing about it.

KevDawg

EFC & GWS
Jun 6, 2015
Now Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Essendon, GWS & Giants Womens
Well I can accept a loss this week of we are going to have all these injured players back well rested (over their "injuries")

With the weather the way it is it should be a dour slog which we may steal.

No way are we or should be favorites considering the outs. Still think Jezza will also end up being rested.

Hawks by 6

It looks to be a dirty night. It won’t favour either team then.
Giants by 2 late goals, just to keep everyone’s hearts going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back