Preview Round 21 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Friday 11th August, 7.50pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a bad reaction from the main board tonight. Mostly salty Dogs fans, everyone else seems to be happy
They have posters that have pissed a lot of people off. A troll thread on Toby but it looks pathetic when a Bulldogs poster starts thread after a whooping

Hanging your foot out to protect space is part of the game. Sticking your face against someone's boot is a Dahlhaus error. Throw it out MRP.
Definitely a free kick - same as a high fend.

Shouldn't have been a report though.

A troll thread on Toby but it looks pathetic when a Bulldogs poster starts thread after a whooping

Shut down pretty quickly (by a Dog's moderator)

I'm trying very hard not to read the MB tonight though, got to watch my blood pressure and the amount of salt I'll find the will give me a coronary.

Melbourne media already launching their campaign to hang Toby Greene. He marked the ball and had eyes for it.

If they don't like "the look" then legislate for it and it stops.

Honestly if he gets any more than a fine for carelessness it's a joke.

I'm trying very hard not to read the MB tonight though, got to watch my blood pressure and the amount of salt I'll find the will give me a coronary.

53438302fe2bbd9087605fac59d4ba27.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm feeling no pain. Off to read the Mutts game day thread. I generally dont like bragging but after the s**t I cop from them, :rolleyes: it's a test of character

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

congrats guys hopefully lids gets match fit before finals for you blokes. i know everyone talks up kelly but for me watching you i worry more about shiel or coniglio
And good luck against the Cats. I sense you're our rival for a top 2 spot, and it's your turn to see one competitor lose in round 23.

Melbourne media already launching their campaign to hang Toby Greene. He marked the ball and had eyes for it.

If they don't like "the look" then legislate for it and it stops.

Honestly if he gets any more than a fine for carelessness it's a joke.

The harassment Greene gets is sickening to me. Before his Closed fist spoil that got him suspended (soft as f) the media was calling for his blood for weeks. The media are clowns always looking for controversy.

When bont or danger dump players into the ground it is "tough". When mummy does it it's seen as a bully.

Bulldogs took out Ward last year and they nearly took him out again tonight. Hope the dogs lose next 2.

Last edited:
Great to get the 4 points and against the Doggies as well but also winning in Melbourne although not sure if they will play at Etihad again this year. Possible but unlikely a match up v the bombers or doge happens
I think the team focus was defense for much of the game and deciding when the right time is to play offense, I think that could be the reason I think some players have been quiet but it will be interesting to see who played on Libba and Wallis who had 19 disposals between them
Super efficient going inside 50 which is great to see but with the players missing from the Dogs defence it should have been more but they still have to kick the ball through the posts and it would have been much closer if they had kicked straight so i am sure LC will have things for the players to work on for the Eagles game
My 2 cents on the Toby incident is that he will go for 2 weeks and that is lucky with his record and I will say he will have an injury for next years game v the Doggies

Great to see us win the contested footy against the dogs... as well as the tackle count.

Our midfield were the stars. Shiel, Kelly and Cogs in particular were great. Patton had their young backs shitting themselves.

The whole team tackled really well which is what we built this win on.

Loved watching them tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back