Game Day Round 21, 2018: Essendon v St.Kilda *Ross' 100th*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billings what a waste of talent. Could be our best mid by a mile but instead they play him half forward with our shocking ball movement and that’s the hardest position on the field to play with ball movement like that. That first quarter was magnificent playing mid and then we just move him forward and he can’t show his full worth. Our football club has just hindered his development so badly. Play him inside the contest in the midfield. Anyone in society would know that except our coaching staff. If I was him I’d just leave, his whole legacy is being ruined here

Somebody needs to lock these essendon flogs in this shithole tonight!

And blow the fecking joint up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billings what a waste of talent. Could be our best mid by a mile but instead they play him half forward with our shocking ball movement and that’s the hardest position on the field to play with ball movement like that. That first quarter was magnificent playing mid and then we just move him forward and he can’t show his full worth. Our football club has just hindered his development so badly. Play him inside the contest in the midfield. Anyone in society would know that except our coaching staff. If I was him I’d just leave, his whole legacy is being ruined here

Give it a year we will be saying the same about hunter Clarke and nick Coffield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back