Podcast Round 21, 2019 - A+ For Arrogance

Remove this Banner Ad

HoneyBadger35, AsterixTheGaul, MKMatty and MrKK look back at West Coast's professional victory over Carlton, talk midfield depth, ruck combinations, injuries and WAFL, plus preview this week's game against Adelaide.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

If you'd like to ask a question for next week's show, wish to be involved in a future episode of the podcast, or have any suggestions, PM any of the podcast contributors or let us know in the thread below.

Apologies Jandamarra - we were finishing up the recording as your question came through.

AsterixTheGaul is the best person to talk Fisher:
I would certainly offer Fisher and Reid contracts with the Beagles but probably not on the AFL list. Positions are going to be really tight this October and the likes of Mutimer, MAllen and McInnes are vulnerable. Their best chance is to continue the form and show with a decent pre-season they may be options in a mid year draft.

My question is what do we see as the ruck options heading into September? Do we think Vardy will play a part at all? Will we continue with the Hickey/Allen combo (which apparently isn’t working 🙄)? If Nic gets up for finals, does Allen go out of the side? Will we see something out of left field like Williams/Brooksby?

Which one of you bagged out Fogarty inspiring a 5 goal bag against us?
Noticed this as i listened today.

Loving the mixed metaphors too guys - again this week - i think you should make it a feature of the show - a new mixed metaphor every week.

Really loving all the stuff on the wafl esp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back