Game Day Round 21, 2019: GWS Giants vs Hawthorn, 9 August, 2019, 7.50 pm @ Manuka Oval, Canberra

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is anyone expecting a late change on our side?

If Hoppers a late out that's good, but Greene, Williams, Tarranto, are still a pretty nifty on-ball squadron.

My concerns would be centered around Mummy/Simpson monstering Cegs in the ruck, and making it real tough for our midfielders.

Is anyone expecting a late change on our side?

If Hoppers a late out that's good, but Greene, Williams, Tarranto, are still a pretty nifty on-ball squadron.

My concerns would be centered around Mummy/Simpson monstering Cegs in the ruck, and making it real tough for our midfielders.
Mumford was a notable out for them last time, so he'll be a big concern in McEvoy's absence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As tough as nails

Look at the insulation on the bastard though. Runs like an Oompa Loompa.

Plenty of hawks fans about. Far outnumber the plastics so far.

Really warmed up from aburnings couple of hours ago. No rain, slight breeze, clouds scattered about. I'm sure it won't last, but at the moment is cool but pleasant enough.

Feel like I've jumped the queue with CJ. All those Box Hill and training watchers and he's up here for the unveiling. Go you little rippa!

Pride tonight. Show what weve got and derail the GWS finals train

So Bureau of Meteorology posted earlier it's going to feel like -6 degrees during the game. Hope everyone going to the game is wearing 10 layers
This is going to be very difficult to watch:fearscream:🥶

Best of luck to CJ on his debut, take em on young man

Well done to Ricky 'The Silver Fox' Henderson on 150 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back