Preview Round 21, 2019: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 11th August, 1:10PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Dockers

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh what a piece of s**t sticking around and winning 4 b&fs whilst our team was a joke. How dare he want to go home and try pinch a flag in the last 2 years of his career.
I have no issue with Stuv wanting a flag but the Go home line ,, spare me mate its 40 mins down the road and Lorne is still an hour from Geelong

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
I have no issue with Stuv wanting a flag but the Go home line ,, spare me mate its 40 mins down the road and Lorne is still an hour from Geelong
What about if he wants to go home because he needs to be with family because of his mental illness which seems to be the case. 40 minutes. Maybe if he lived in Willy.

What about if he wants to go home because he needs to be with family because of his mental illness which seems to be the case. 40 minutes. Maybe if he lived in Willy.
I meant geelong is only 40 mins closer to Lorne and if he needs to go home for personal reasons thats fine but i still dont get the go home bit , anyway good luck to jack with what ever he decides

hs9bw7.jpg

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
If you can get from Moorabbin to Geelong in 40 minutes you’re a ******* genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back