Preview Round 21, 2019: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 11th August, 1:10PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Dockers

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going. Taking the kids down and going to try get some of those Level 1 seats that they will open up.
Just hoping for a win!

The crowd could be that small I think we will be allowed to bring our cars in. I said 15K. Changing it to 31 people not in cluding parents and coaching staff so 167 all up.

I maybe alone in this but I wouldn't be against Rowe getting a game this week or (preferably)next week against Carlton. If you base it on selection integrity there's been 3 or 4 times this year where he was clearly in Sandys best couple of players and wasnt picked. He's understood his role as a backup and embraced it, and the times I've been to training ive see him always positive and helping his younger teammates.

Drop Brown for him, one game for his 100th is good reward for his contribution this year as we all know he won't be there next year. I think the team would get a huge lift in morale and we all get a feel good story to finish off a disappointing year. No harm in that at all.

Ok 40 mins is a bit tight but 44 mins , p1ss easy
If it was only 40 mins then surely you'd come and visit the old Doc and we'd scoot around to the Furphy factory ;)

Gut feel tells me its almost season over and no one really GAF about the game...

But I could be wrong.

If the boys want Ratts as coach they'd better GAF.
The more he wins, the more likely it is he stays.

The crowd could be that small I think we will be allowed to bring our cars in. I said 15K. Changing it to 31 people not in cluding parents and coaching staff so 167 all up.

They have been sending out free tickets to lapsed members this week and bonus tickets for current members. I believe they are opening a number of aisles on level 1 as well.

17k will be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have been sending out free tickets to lapsed members this week and bonus tickets for current members. I believe they are opening a number of aisles on level 1 as well.

17k will be good.
Taking the whole family. The 2 girls first time.

My wife's first time since she said she'd never go again after the 09' GF.

It'll be a bloodbath. The game might be ok too.

Pitched your tent? You have me excited.

How are you going to cope in NY action man. The Catskills are hardly crocodile country and the Hamptons will make you feel like Barry Mc Kenzie.

Why are we wasting time talking about an opposition player on our dim sim thread?
Because Marlion Pickett promised us all a special new
Turtle based Dim sim and now we won't get to taste it
Because we had to go and Put Sauce first!

Served up to us on a silver platter and still didnt take him. Parkers mate and mentor. Scratches head.
Hasn't played a game yet. To be honest Parker still has a lot of work to do too, love him to bits but he will need to keep getting better. Also, it sounds like Mayo is looking good.

Hasn't played a game yet. To be honest Parker still has a lot of work to do too, love him to bits but he will need to keep getting better. Also, it sounds like Mayo is looking good.

Younger too. Will hopefully complement our team very nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back