Game Day Round 21, 2019: St.Kilda v Fremantle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so *in pumped. Where's the mods?

Can we permaban everything that even remotely looks like purple. Those *ers don't deserve to even talk about our great game.

Pack of useless bunch of mother *ers.

Not even a qtr of that list and we rolled on over the top of em.

Bunch of useless pea hearted can't even put in the effort it's all too hard having mother *ers.

Ban the lot of em.

I haven’t watched much footy this year but every single game I’ve watched that absolute spanner eleni gouftis has stunk it up, she’s deadset the worst umpire of all time fu** her off ASAP and stop giving her a gig cause she’s a chick

Token female umpire. Call me sexist or call it the truth, she is absolutely shocking.

Find a private space and clean your pipes Captain.

Then come back and talk footy

1o12xe.jpg

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Jack Steven is our spiritual leader like Lenny, he lifted us when it counted, if he walks out on us and goes to Geelong I will spew up, Lenny would never do that.

Battle was terrific too, stood up when it counted along with Marshall, they should be in our leadership group.

Parkers tatts

Team Captain
Mar 10, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Saints are their worst enemies at times yet we never flinched. Stevens class got us home. Now i remember what real class looks like :)
Hind very good
Carlisle
Savage
Members brought everything to ground
Wilkie also good
No one terrible
I loved how we actually lead atvthe ball carrier at times like a proper football team .

Token female umpire. Call me sexist or call it the truth, she is absolutely shocking.

The one where the male umpire overruled her and they bumbled about made Amos look smoothly run.

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
You f#ckin beauty! Woohoo

Stick that up your arse Roscoe and Eleni you dubious Greek goose!
Very proud of the lads. Showed tremendous character in the face of some absolutely woeful
Umpiring and an opponent playing for their season, and inspite of our incompetence in front of goal
We finally got it right when it mattered!

Geelong need to give us Danger, Ablett and Selwood if they want our Jacky boy!
Well played to Dan also. Showed if he can get his body right he will be a super
Pick up for us....Just so stoked for the boys and Ratts!

Go you mighty Saints! :stkilda:

Agree, we’re better than this saints fans. We’re not simpletons.stop mentioning gender. Bad umpiring has nothing to do with a persons sex. Bad umpiring is simply bad umpiring

So instead of her or him we just say it?

She/her/it is bloody terrible, even my missus cant stand her umpiring.

Hind very good
Carlisle
Savage
Members brought everything to ground
Wilkie also good
No one terrible
I loved how we actually lead atvthe ball carrier at times like a proper football team .

Membrey was huge because he was having a mare with his fumbling but he just worked harder and made himself important anyway.

Paton had a run of intercept marking against the tide too. Acres broke lines and set up plenty without much of the ball, I thought Stele again had his colours lowered but again just worked hard to make up for it. Dunny solid, yeah not too many passengers.

I've come to the conclusion that StCi isn't fond of Freo.
When is someone going to have the balls to stand up and do the socially responsible thing for the betterment of the country and legislate against this rabble.

******* pass the law. Charge em and jail em.

LSRU

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2010
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
I am glad your medical team was a lot smarter than the Swans medical team and actually gave Hannebery the time off he needed to get his body right. It was great seeing him play today, playing much closer to his best than he ever got to in the 2017 and 2018 seasons.

Would have been nice to see. Hope he finds something close to his best.
Well done today saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back