Game Day Round 21, 2019: St.Kilda v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree she’s had a nightmare but it’s an assumption that she’s getting games because the afl want to champion diversity. If that is the case I agree it’s not healthy for supporters like us

There’s no doubt that she’s only getting a game because her name is Eleni & not Eric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think she should do her time like everyone else or you risk actually stigmatising female umpires. People saying it's casual sexism to criticise her because she's a women are casually sexist more than people pointing out her flaws as an umpire.

Never used the word sexist. Just think she’s easy to judge and given how ready people are to forget the other **** umpires today I’ve seen nothing telling me I’m wrong.

On the other hand can’t argue she wasn’t bad today so there it is. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Pretty sure my heart stopped when he went down.

I was driving back from the peninsula and the Kayo froze just as he'd done it. I nearly thew the phone because I couldn't get any info. I thought he'd done an ACL.

Agree man but there is a post on this ******* feed comparing her to hitler and Jack the Ripper. There’s another calling for a black dwarf to replace her. I got on here to celebrate a win and bemone umpires and I’m reading this bulls**t casual sexism. It’s not cool. Let’s try this experiment. I’ll type the word “campaigner” in this post and we’ll see if I get banned by the mod before the post comparing Elani to hitler
Sorry my black gay midget was tongue in cheek . Black humour .

Can't post in the trade thread because of old mate precious George, but anyone thinking brad hill is going to solve our problems is on another planet, let alone giving up any pick before pick 15 or so for this front runner has no clue

Yeah, I think she should do her time like everyone else or you risk actually stigmatising female umpires. People saying it's casual sexism to criticise her because she's a women are casually sexist more than people pointing out her flaws as an umpire.

She’s just easy to see. It’s no surprise all the umpires we think are bad are the ones we recognise - mainly Eleni and Ray.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She’s just easy to see. It’s no surprise all the umpires we think are bad are the ones we recognise - mainly Eleni and Ray.
No she is just really bad at her job and should not be umpiring at this level

I think Eleni was alright early but her second half was shocking. In saying so, she’s had plenty of friends throughout the season, and in this match too. How about the ump who kept signalling the wrong way?

I do believe she was a politically correct appointment, but if the afl feel they have to do something like that it is absolutely imperative that they ensure she is up to afl standard first before letting her umpire these games. They’ve actually done her no favours at all - in fact I think it’s backfired fairly spectacularly.

Can't post in the trade thread because of old mate precious George, but anyone thinking brad hill is going to solve our problems is on another planet, let alone giving up any pick before pick 15 or so for this front runner has no clue
Get over yourself. Six pages derailing threads and I was happy to revoke it for you but your silly comment wasn't surprising.

a big thank you sainters!!! and keep the coach you have, don't let carlton take him. he is great.

Don’t think he wants Carlton. Has said he is “all in” on getting the Saints job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back