Game Day Round 21, 2021 - Fremantle vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feels strange. The odds should be swapped I feel and also what a terrible time slot for footy. Finding it very difficult to get motivated to watch today’s game and I’ve watched all through the putrid years. The last month has really zapped my enthusiasm for footy. Hopefully they can turn it around.

Might be a few showers. Should if anything help us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head says Freo by 30+

Heart hopes we will show up.

If we pressure and defend we will win, simple. It would be silly to fall into the trap of thinking we will though, fool me once.. etc etc

Head and heart says we'll see some of our best football played today. I think we'd have got a lot out of the week bonding.

I think it’ll be a win but it won’t be a good win. Freo don’t have the forwards to kick a decent score but their midfield will probably spend periods comfortably beating ours.

Although our backline is pretty rubbish at the moment.

I'm so happy to see QLD out of lockdown.

Back to Gabba for last 2 rounds !! Get a win today boys and you'll be back home hopefully.
That will be great if we are back at the GABBA for the last two rounds, but will the WA Premier likely still have SEQ as some type of restricted COVID zone and therefore implications for the Eagles entering QLD and returning to WA etc.

If we finish 5th likely to play Richmond and really hope it is at the GABBA. Finish 6 and likely play Eagles (hopefully at the GABBA). 6th might be a better result than 5th, but just keep winning the last 3 H & A games and worry about finals after.

Hope the boys improve ang get a solid win.
Players and us fans need some confidence going into the last few games and finals
Lots of players need to lift to win this one.
I noticed Charlie has kicked 3,4 & 3 the last three against Dockers
So three goals the minimum for you today Charlie along with 20 disposals and 6 tackles ;) 🏍️

Deciding to go and take the little fella (4yo). Looked at ticketmaster and their minimum age is only 6-14. Can we take him in for free or do we still have to pay?
I don’t know about WA, but at the Gabba, U6 are free, but sit on your lap if there isn’t an empty seat next to you.

If you want a seat for the young fella, buy a kids seat next to you.

Comfortable win today. No passengers unlike previous 4 games.

There is no guarantee our last 2 games will be at the Gabba just yet. AFL needs assurances from QLD Govt regarding allowing Collingwood up to play. There is a chance they may play in Perth but who knows given the world we live in at the moment. Just have to wait & see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back