Sep 5, 2007
Gippsland, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nashville predators
Out bruest, Lewis (assuming concussion), Burgoyne
In Jeka, Saunders, Morris

whilst Hanrahan’s form justifies a call up, unless he plays midfield I don’t see the point, similar to nash in that sense

Morris takes Burgoyne’s spot, with Silk given a spell till round 23. Been impressive in defence, let’s see how he goes back there.

Blake Hardwick will play his 100th game

Jul 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
god I hope this kid isn’t going to be one of those players constantly injured in and out of the team - I suppose thats the way he plays and what we love about him straight at the ball and doesn’t take a backward step.
If whatever the problem is if it can be rectified surgically I reckon get him off the park and get it done so he's cherry for next year.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 28, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
god I hope this kid isn’t going to be one of those players constantly injured in and out of the team - I suppose thats the way he plays and what we love about him straight at the ball and doesn’t take a backward step.
As he puts on size he will be able to take more and more of those hits that give him some trouble now. Without that size any big hit can give him a bit of trouble.

With the pies lack of key forwards he should be able to stamp himself on this game.

No VFL games for three weeks went against Seamus Mitchell. He probably needs at least another game to get more match conditioning. Round 22 or 23 he could debut.

PhatHQ

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2015
Newcastle
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Going in with the youth in mind, structure, and draft position.
If we win great! If we don’t… great!
Double debutantes to ensure a great result

Breust - Callow
Burgoyne - Morris
Lewis - Hanrahan
Greaves - S.Mitchell

Hardwick Hartigan DGB
Morris Frost Scrimshaw
Howe Worpel Bramble
Moore TO Wingard
Callow BB Brockman

Reeves Jager Nash