Preview Round 21, 2021 | North Melbourne vs. Richmond @ MCG | Saturday, August 7 @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even an emergency - something up.

Looks like what happened when they dropped Bailey a few weeks ago - just a poor decision. We cant expect Nobes to get them all right.
Probably found something they didn’t like defensively. He’ll be fine. Has played more afl games than I expected at the start of the year.

Noble is definitely testing a few things before the year is finished.

Bonar is superb so someone has to come out. Seems like Atley May play some VFL (it will be cancelled by the looks of it)

Unfortunately Xerri hasn’t done SWA but we will persist. Glad he got a decent run at it at afl level though.

I think we’re managing Will TBH. Making sure he isn’t blowing out in games.

Polec is done. Idk what we’re going to do with him. Surely he doesn’t want to finish his career in the VFL?

Last edited:
Seems WAP will sub. That’s fine, he’s had lots of footy in the back half of the year. Off a PB in disposals is a bit stiff otherwise.

Atu I can’t see why this has happened. I thought he was good. But glad Bonar is back.

Campbell I’m fine with. Really hoping to see Comben next week.

Glad Ford has held his spot.

If you’re going off performance Lazz is very unlucky. Mahoney is very lucky.

Probably found something they didn’t like defensively. He’ll be fine. Has played more afl games than I expected at the start of the year.

I think Atu is super stiff to miss out but again I think this is all creating competition for spots

look at our VFL form. They are busting their ass because they know how hard it is to get into the best 22.

Noble knows what he is doing and I swear the players know where they’re at.

Last edited:
I think Atu is super stiff to miss out but again I think this is all creating competition for spots

look at our VFL form. They are busting their ass because they know how hard it is to get into the best 22.

Noble knows what he is doing and I swear the players know where there at.
It is refreshing and it’s nice to see TC get another game. He’s keeping CC’s spot warm.

The people up in arms about Phillips bring dropped, who would you not bring in Thomas Or Zurhaar?

Bonar is ahead of Atu as well, no problems with that one.

This is what have been crying out for - real competition for spots!

Atu took a short step late in the game which led to Hawkins goal from the boundary. Could it be that?
It would never be just one mistake as all players make mistakes, it’s probably just that Bonar is #1 in-line for that spot

The people up in arms about Phillips bring dropped, who would you not bring in Thomas Or Zurhaar?

Bonar is ahead of Atu as well, no problems with that one.

This is what have been crying out for - real competition for spots!
You drop Mahony over Phillips

Zurhaar Eddie and TT even Jed forward make Mahony redundant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back