Game Day Round 21, 2021 | North Melbourne vs. Richmond @ MCG | Saturday, August 7 @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I genuinely forgot Scott was playing for a moment there. He and Stepho have been particularly disappointing tonight imo
We can’t have Scott and Mahoney in the same forward line. They just don’t offer any magic; very pedestrian talents. And they move slowly too … we need a nippy, smart, skilful x-factor kind of guy as our fwd pocket. Bit like Lindsay come to think of it ….

I hate the vibe when we’re losing of “lol they’re sh*t” about the opponent.

We can and should have put them to the sword. A few reality checks dealt out this week.
We at least we now know who the passengers are. Papering over the cracks a bit. We got outchallenged by a team sliding into mid-table.

Instructed? Absolutely not.

And I'm not suggesting they went out after half-time determined to lose.

But there's a big difference between giving 100%, and making some business decisions...
Yeah, nah don't buy that for 1 second.

Richmond upped the pressure and we didn’t cope. Pretty typical of a side in rebuild mode.

Fair dinkum.
Get a grip buddy.

Sent from my CPH2135 using Tapatalk
Serious? Calls out the player with the whitest smile on the field? To the drakest skinned bloke on the field? Nah mate. Its not okay. Casual/unconscious racism needs to ******* stop. The boys were wearing black tops for a ******* reason in warm ups. You get a ******* grip!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The coach tanks via the magnets, I doubt there's ever any sort of direct instruction to a playing group

There is no way in hell any player is tanking. Doubt it’s ever happened - threaten your own placing, salary and reputation? No way.

We were s**t today when decisions needed to be made. That was it.

No they won't , sh*t they've got at least 15 losses to recall if that's the case. This means nothing and there is not a footballer who will recall this loss at any stage of their career.
What are you on about? A lot of our younger players will cherish the memory of their first win on the MCG ffs no wins are meaningless to players

Read what we are talking about before opening your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back