Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Friday, August 6
Geelong v Greater Western Sydney (GMHBA) (N)

Saturday, August 7
Carlton v Gold Coast (MRVL)
Richmond v North Melbourne (MCG) (T)
St Kilda v Sydney (MRVL) (N)
Adelaide v Port Adelaide (AO) (N)

Sunday, August 9
Hawthorn v Collingwood (UTAS)
Western Bulldogs v Essendon (MRVL)
Fremantle v Brisbane Lions (OS) (T)

Monday, August 9
West Coast v Melbourne (OS) (N)

I’m intrigued to see what Collingwood wear. With the exception of our Indigenous jumper against Adelaide this year I can’t recall the last time we’ve worn the black jumper with white shorts. So hopefully that continues and we’re in the clash jumper.

I’m intrigued to see what Collingwood wear. With the exception of our Indigenous jumper against Adelaide this year I can’t recall the last time we’ve worn the black jumper with white shorts. So hopefully that continues and we’re in the clash jumper.

I think it was against the Western Bulldogs a couple of years ago the Home + White Shorts combo was last used by Collingwood, if not, the 2018 Grand Final

I think it was against the Western Bulldogs a couple of years ago the Home + White Shorts combo was last used by Collingwood, if not, the 2018 Grand Final

Actually I think it was the 2019 Qualifying Final against Geelong in that horrible jumper/shorts match up game.

Love to see GWS in home @ away.
Old KIA logo on shorts again, clueless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long has it been since Collingwood have worn a white based guernsey against Hawthorn? Would have to be 2000 I bet
Round 16 2000.

jun-2000-luke-mccabe-for-hawthorn-attempts-to-mark-in-front-of-paul-picture-id1039323

Red shorts wouldn't look right, they need to be either white or royal blue, as per Fitzroy.
Maybe not. But wearing that guernsey and white or royal blue shorts in some situations (ie against Port/Collingwood/St.Kilda etc) is messy. Come up with a third yellow kit.

Close up there was a clear contrast, but on the wide shots the red and blue just became a blur against the purple. Wasn’t the worst clash ever, and the white shorts actually did help in this case, but the full white kit would be better.

Their Bears inspired clash from the other year would’ve looked class.

Taylor Adams in the heat-pressed numbers on the weekend. The number of Pies players wearing them are starting to stack up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back