Preview Round 21, 2021: St.Kilda v Sydney - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 7th August, 7:40PM AEST *PRIDE GAME* *COFFIELD 50TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Swans

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we replace Kent with Sam Kerr?

She’s not allowed to use her hands and he’s unable to use his hands (or feet for that matter)

And even in a nil all soccer draw she’s as likely to score as much as he does in an AFL game.
This is a beauty! [and is really disrespectful of Sam Kerr and her skills]. Glad someone else sees what a dud Kent is. I compare him with Paul Hunter, with D.K. making P.H. look like a skilled player!

Last edited:
Sydney is scary good. They’re going to smash us.
Predicting a Cats vs Swans GF.
Its some improvement from last year with the swans
I wonder how much influence Don Pyke has had, known for being very good tactically offensively

Last edited:
Its some improvement from last year with the swans
I wonder how much influence Don Pyke has had, know for being very good tactically offensively
They also just really seem to develop their kids. I know they’ve got the academy etc but their leap from last year is in direct contrast to our fall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their due for a loss.

We'll smash them with Kent kicking 6 ;)
Well it’s at Marvel so……

it’s a certain loss. This year we can only win away from home!

Essendon & f*cking Carlton above us on the ladder sickens my arse. I mean seriously...wtf.
Anyone defending this club, the coaches, and the players right now believe in unicorns and all the other s*it that isn't real.
Prove me wrong.
Some can argue injuries and fixture have hurt us. It doesn't justify the early season demolitions but it does give reason as to why we've dropped off. We undoubtedly need to seriously improve the list and bolster the football department again. Hopefully we can slide to 13th by seasons end so we get the easier draw next year and hopefully no major injuries to key positions. Our first 25 are top 4, the rest are bottom 4...I think that is part of the problem. With everything that has gone on this year I am not really surprised in where we are going to finish. I had us finishing 6th at the start of the year but that was with the expectation we would be relatively fit. I'm not even talking about fully fit, because injuries happen, but we've been unlucky this year with who the injuries have happened to and when.

Everyone talks about how dangerous we are with Ryder and Marshall in the same team, but I think it's more the fact that they're keeping Paul Hunter out of our side.
His selection is honestly embarrassing. To the point that we don't even play him as a number one ruckman and he has literally 0 other strings. We play with one less player when he plays.
Most said it in Rd 3, but 18 games later still trying

Some can argue injuries and fixture have hurt us. It doesn't justify the early season demolitions but it does give reason as to why we've dropped off. We undoubtedly need to seriously improve the list and bolster the football department again. Hopefully we can slide to 13th by seasons end so we get the easier draw next year and hopefully no major injuries to key positions. Our first 25 are top 4, the rest are bottom 4...I think that is part of the problem. With everything that has gone on this year I am not really surprised in where we are going to finish. I had us finishing 6th at the start of the year but that was with the expectation we would be relatively fit. I'm not even talking about fully fit, because injuries happen, but we've been unlucky this year with who the injuries have happened to and when.

I honestly can't remember feeling this angry about the team, than what I do right now. I could understand the Richo years to some extent because the list was poor...being despondent doesn't bother me, because I'm used to it with this mob. To me there is no excuse, the calibre of some of the guys we have is far better, probably the best we've had since 2010...and it just pains me to watch us be so crap. I had us finishing anywhere from 6th to 12th, but some stupid part of me didn't think we'd actually be near the lower mark. You're right that it's better for us to stink it up for the remainder of the year at this stage...but I'm pissed about it, and I am a pretty chilled out dude. It's just the idea that we all go for a team that can play & mix it with the best, but that they seemingly choose not to.

I might unfollow this team and support music instead. There’s just something about this year, I’ve had to stop watching games, they’re just not a good experience for me nowadays. We might win one or two but you just know a big steaming pile of dross is coming up

seriously what's the process for getting our home ground moved to the MCG? We have 50k members which isn't that small anymore
Firstly we have that high membership number but it doesn't translate to higher attendance. We've famously always drawn small crowds for some reason that perplexes and saddens me.

Secondly, I wouldn't bank on our membership being as high next season. I'd be surprised if it hits 42000 after the effect of 2021 and the likelihood of more matches with no/minimum crowds allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back