Preview Round 21, 2021: St.Kilda v Sydney - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 7th August, 7:40PM AEST *PRIDE GAME* *COFFIELD 50TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Swans

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me the main difference is how he's taking the game on.
Dan used to be terrible at playing hot potato, he'd get the ball and quickly handball it to the nearest player , under pressure or not.
Now he's showing that he has the ability to find space and hit his target.

Better than Billings? He sure doesn't rack up the possessions like Billings.
At the start of the season when he wasn't hampered by injury Billings had a couple of 30 possession games. We think its amazing if McKenzie gets 20.

Totally different types. Billings is a guy who makes space to link and avoids body contact, DanMac is a wrecking ball who will make every contest a painful one. Billings is like some Guantanamo torture where they play the same upbeat pop song for 48 hours straight until you tell them anything they want to hear, DMac is like a baseball bat to the teeth.

Better than Billings? He sure doesn't rack up the possessions like Billings.
At the start of the season when he wasn't hampered by injury Billings had a couple of 30 possession games. We think its amazing if McKenzie gets 20.

Different roles, I reckon D-Mac plays the disciplined wing role where a lot of the time he has to stay 80m from the ball. Billings gets a bit more latitude to chase kicks.

Alright, I’ve given it some thought (which is as rare as it is dangerous) and I think we’re going to win this game.

swans are up and about, a young team high on confidence. It’s as dangerous for them as it is for us.

Darragh Joyce, Highmore and Wilkie will work in perfect harmony to not only keep Franklin to 2 goals but also get under his skin enough to rub him out for the next two weeks.

jack Steele,in his 100th game will carry us across the line with 30+, 2 snags and break the AFL record for tackles.

Brad crouch will find form and his hands will be as clean as the day he came into the world.

Butler and Higgins will be everywhere and in everything, Steven Milne will be proud.

Lastly, Rowan Marshall and Max King will split the ruck and get on the end of a few each to give us saints confindence we can get it done without our beloved Patty Rider.

saints by 40+

Just realised it’s Steele’s 100th game with the Saints! Another Milestone game! Hope the boys get around him and celebrate well

Oh no! A milestone game - that’s not good 😳😉

Totally different types. Billings is a guy who makes space to link and avoids body contact, DanMac is a wrecking ball who will make every contest a painful one. Billings is like some Guantanamo torture where they play the same upbeat pop song for 48 hours straight until you tell them anything they want to hear, DMac is like a baseball bat to the teeth.

As I can actually answer this, doesn't hurt you as much as you might think, I almost choked to death on said fragments but hey, more shock than pain and you better run before I cough them up and beat yo ass raw.

DMac is like the friend who in kick to kick sees the perfect pack for the pack mark, forgets to jump and instead just kinda runs through everyone then doubles back to get the ball and exclaims "Found it!" whilst everyone else is still rubbing parts in slight pain.

Ben Long is a better player than Jack Steele.
If you disagree I’m happy to bash you at Marvel Stadium.
Longer >> Hickey.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You reckon you'd make more money working and risking a fine every now and again?
I doubt I would get fined but for some silly reason I feel I need to follow the stupid rules. which is very unlike me

I doubt I would get fined but for some silly reason I feel I need to follow the stupid rules. which is very unlike me
If you're not around anyone I would continue to work, if you're unlucky once a month or so the money you'd make working would cover the fine...at least you make something in this period. I don't know why I'm telling you you prob have thought of it already. Criminal what these clowns have done to small business/sole traders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back