37 Ben Cavarra 2022
36 Daniel Pratt 2012
35 Clinton Alleway 2004
35 Matthew Little 2007
35 Matthew Little 2006
35 Cam Pedersen 2009
35 Jackson Ross 2019
That's awesome.

Sat down just now to watch the box hill replay and for the third time this year it’s not up, anyone have any insight? All other vfl games today the match replay is there ours just the mini match highlights it’s really frustrating
Sometimes it seems to take a few days for them to put the full game up. It's bloody frustrating.

Just a game from Butler. It does seem that he runs out of tickets pretty quickly. He had the odd go on the ball, most of his time was camped up forward. More than once he was used, unsuccessfully as a deep marking target.

Very good game from Lynch. He looked to be jumping higher in the last than he was in the first. I'd leave him at BHH and let him get some confidence in his body.

Dunno about Callow. He's not getting enough of the ball. I like the way he goes about his footy. Seems very team orientated.

Long on the wing is a great idea. At this level, he can get away with just being big. The wing forces him to think more about positioning. His kicking looked sharper and that is another area he needs to clean up.

Don’t think he’s settled likely to head home.
That's disappointing, but I suppose that is the risk with overseas rookies. If he does leave, I wish him all the best.

Sat down just now to watch the box hill replay and for the third time this year it’s not up, anyone have any insight? All other vfl games today the match replay is there ours just the mini match highlights it’s really frustrating
I think they wait 24 hours before putting it up.

you can watch now.

Not sure I like seeing Windsor at the state screenings... means another club has their eye in.

Would prefer our BHH fellas just keep their head down and keep their wares in house during preseason for us to snaffle them Pre-Season or Mid-Season drafts...

In all seriousness I completely agree with ESC, there's a bunch of overages and 23rd men this year who have looked pretty good and that's even before fellas like that Flynn Lakey guy who haven't had the chance at Box Hill level this year. Part of the disappointing aspect of not having a development league anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I like seeing Windsor at the state screenings... means another club has their eye in.

Would prefer our BHH fellas just keep their head down and keep their wares in house during preseason for us to snaffle them Pre-Season or Mid-Season drafts...

In all seriousness I completely agree with ESC, there's a bunch of overages and 23rd men this year who have looked pretty good and that's even before fellas like that Flynn Lakey guy who haven't had the chance at Box Hill level this year. Part of the disappointing aspect of not having a development league anymore.
Yes noticed Windsor's name on the list. Looked handy for sure at VFL level and hit the scoreboard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back