Review Round 21, 2022 - Brisbane Lions vs. Carlton

Who were your five best players against Carlton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

'How can this keep happening': Ah Chee calls out racist trolls

BRISBANE utility Callum Ah Chee has been racially abused online, days after being concussed in a controversial incident at the Gabba.

Ah Chee, who will miss the Lions' crucial clash with St Kilda on Friday night under the AFL's mandatory concussion protocols, posted the abuse he received on Instagram.

"How can this still keep happening," the 24-year-old wrote on his Instagram story.

"Why can’t my brothers and I just play the game we love without having to worry about s*** like this.

The Lions are expected to release an official statement on Friday condemning the behaviour.
No doubt some feral Carlton fan blaming him for Cripps predicament at the time.

Disgusting. What always gets me about these trolls is that these same people probably laud a coloured person in there own team or follow a sport / team overseas that also has colored or people of a certain orientation and forget there double standards.

My daughter mentioned the racial abuse this morning - was just on instagram apparently. There are some sick puppies out there.

Letting Cripps off has that smell that Carlton playing in finals is a good thing for footy.
It never seems to be that any one of the interstate tems playing finals is good for footy - up there the the BS reason that if a player from an non Vic team played in Melbourne he'd be a star. Didnt realise the AFL Vic - centric journoas or whiole afl fanbase only existed in Melbourne that they dont recognise players playing for a Port or GIants, Lions etc.

No doubt some feral Carlton fan blaming him for Cripps predicament at the time.

Disgusting. What always gets me about these trolls is that these same people probably laud a coloured person in there own team or follow a sport / team overseas that also has colored or people of a certain orientation and forget there double standards.
There's idiots everywhere. Fortunately I realised this early in life.

Ever since Cripps belted him Cal has copped it any way you could think of.

Ironically Cripps seems to have walked away scot free.

I'm hoping Cal recovers well and gets to at least experience a finals win this year. He's a courageous selfless player who deserves success.

Back